Sinopec L-DAB 68 Air Compressor Oil - 55 Gallon Drum
L-DAB 68 Air Compressor Oil - 400lb (55 Gallon) Drum
Sinopec L-DAB Air Compressor Oil is a line of lubricants blended using highly refined mineral base oils and a selected additive system. It is designed for use in various stationary or mobile reciprocating air compressors in medium-duty applications, and is available in a range of viscosity grades. Pack Size: 55 Gallon Drum (200L Volume)
- Data Sheets+
- DIN 51506 VDL, GB1 12691-90 (L-DAB), ISO 6743-3A-DAB
- Sinopec L-DAB 68 Air Compressor Oil is suitable for use in:
- All types of reciprocating air compressors where a DIN 51506 VDL oil is required, for once-through cylinder lubrication and also to lubricate compressor crankcases.
- Single-stage and multi-stage reciprocating air compressors.
- Compressors that handle air, inert gases (such as nitrogen, argon, neon and helium), carbon dioxide, carbon monoxide and blast furnace gas.
- Stationary and mobile units.
- Some rotary vane and screw compressors.
- Caution: Not recommended for breathing air compressors.
Features and Benefits+
- Excellent lubricating properties protect moving compressor parts against wear and extend component life.
- The highly refined mineral base oil has outstanding thermal and oxidation stability and low carbon-forming tendency compared with conventional mineral oils, and this leads to good compressor cleanliness, reduced deposits and improved compressor efficiency, even when air discharge temperatures are high (up to 220°C).
- Reduced deposits in discharge lines, reducing the risk of fires and explosions.
- Good anti-rust and anticorrosion properties protect cylinders and discharge valves from rusting and corroding, enhancing equipment life and performance, and prolonging service intervals.
- Excellent water-separation characteristics ensure that condensed water vapour can easily be separated from the lubricant and prevent the formation of emulsions (which could block the oil/air separator (coalescer) in some compressors), therefore prolonging coalescer life, and reducing equipment downtime and maintenance costs.
- Improved oil quality leads to longer maintenance and overhaul intervals and extended oil drain intervals, compared with poorer quality products.
- All items under 150 lbs (individual pails and jugs) will ship free via UPS Ground.
- Shipments over 150 lbs (kegs, drums, totes, pallets of pails, pallets of jugs) will ship via freight carrier. All first time customers will be contacted to verify shipping. Free shipping is only available to addresses that meet the following requirements. You can still check out, but you will be contacted with additional shipping options if you do not meet the free delivery requirement.
Free Freight Delivery Eligibility+
- Must be zoned commercial or industrial
- Must be owned or leased by a registered business
- Must have receiving hours between 8am & 5pm (Monday - Friday)
- Must be accessible by a tractor trailer
- Must be equipped with a loading dock (48”- 52”) or a forklift to quickly and safely unload freight
- Notification or appointment will not be provided prior to delivery
- Residential or home businesses
- Farms or Ranches
- Limited Access Locations
- Camps, places of worship, educational institutions, construction sites, fairs and carnivals, individual/mini storage units, military base/installations, mine sites, some government facilities, schools, businesses located outside city limits, rural locations and farms. Limited access may also include commercial businesses not open to the walk-in public or where an employee is not available to assist with loading or unloading.
- Deliveries requiring an appointment or delivery notification
- Weekend deliveries
- Single drum orders*
- Located in an Indirect Zone**
- Locations outside of the continental US
*Single Drum Surcharge+
- There is a $49 surcharge for single drum deliveries.
- Out of network or indirect zones include the following states: WY, MT, parts of ID, ND, SD, NE, CO & KS.
Terminal Warehouse Pickup+
- If you are not always at your location or you do not meet the above eligibility requirements, we offer an easy terminal warehouse pickup option. We ship to a location close to you. When your order arrives at the terminal you can pick up at your convenience. Find a terminal here
- UPS Ground+