Sinopec Xtreme 5W-40 4T Motorcycle Oil (SN/MA2) is formulated with fully synthetic base oils and a multifunctional additive system. It meets the requirements of the Japanese Automobile Standards Organization (JASO), as a JASO MA2 quality product and is successfully registered into the JASO Engine Oil Standards Implementation Panel. At the same time, this product is rated as an API SN service category lubricant.
Features & Benefits
Sinopec Xtreme 5W-40 4T Motorcycle Oil (SN/MA2) is suitable for use in:
- High-performance, air or water cooled, four-stroke gasoline engines, especially suitable for motorcycles with high horse
- power and requiring engine hi-rev operations.
- Fortified with DUAL PROTECHTM technology for enhanced cleanliness and power output.
- Also suitable for gasoline motorcycle engines that requires a lower specification.
- Excellent engine start-up and warm up sequence.
- Very good temperature stability with ultra-long lubricant life.
- Protects engine and transmission from start to full power.
- Ultimate engine protection of its class.
- Improves engine power.
- Excellent cleaning properties.
- Formulated for extremely low oil consumption.
- Enhanced seal protection.
- Optimum frictional characteristics to prevent clutch slippage.
Sinopec Xtreme 5W-40 4T Motorcycle Oil SN/MA2 Typical Data Specifications:
Kinematic viscosity, ASTM D 445
|CCS, cP @ -30℃, ASTM D5293||6180
|MRV, cP @ -35℃, ASTM D4684||30900
|High-temperature, high-shear viscosity (HTHS), cP @ 150℃, ASTM D4683||
|Total base number, mg KOH/g, ASTM D 2896||7.74|
Pour point, ℃, ASTM D 97
|Flash point (COC), °C, ASTM D 92||242|
Sinopec Xtreme 5W-40 4T Motorcycle Oil SN/MA2 meets the performance requirements of the following industry specifications:
|API Service Classification||Petrol/Gasoline: SN|
|JASO||T 903 MA2|
Additional shipping fees will apply to residential, limited access, deliveries outside the regular delivery network or locations requiring a lift gate to complete delivery.