Shipping Information and FAQs
Free Shipping on all 5-Gal Pails
Free Shipping on all 16-Gal Kegs
Free Shipping on any (2) or more 55-Gal Drums | $49 single 55-Gal Drum
Free shipping on all 275-Gal Totes
Questions? Call: 1-855-405-6789
Large items (Kegs, Drums, Pallet Bundles & Totes) ship via LTL Freight. For free freight delivery eligibility the address must be zoned industrial, and receiving hours between 8am & 5pm M-F, must to be accessible by a 53’ tractor trailer, and equipped with a loading dock (48”- 52”) or a forklift on site to safely unload freight, a signature required on all deliveries. All single 5 gallon pails ship free via FedEx/UPS. Please see links below:
Standard delivery is within 1-3 business days of ship date to most metropolitan areas. If you have a specific shipping requirement or your order is time sensitive, please reach out to the shipping department for assistance.
In stock items will ship the same day if received before 10:00 am EST (Monday - Friday)
Rush Order processing available for emergency shipments. Please call customer service for rush order processing:
Please note, if this is your first order, there many be a longer than normal processing time for address verification. To expedite the process, please provide a phone number that is easily accessible during business hours or call the shipping department after you place your order:
Please log into your BuySinopec.com account to track your shipment. Shipping is updated within 24 hours of the order leaving the warehouse. In some cases, your shipment will deliver before tracking is uploaded.
Freight tracking links will provide an estimated delivery date. Please check the carrier website the morning of delivery to view delivery window. If not window is posted by 9am; your shipment may deliver the following day.
Receiving Your Freight Shipment
Safely unload freight from tractor trailer
Inspect your products
- Count all items, make sure they match with items on delivery sheet
- Remove packaging to look for concealed damages or leaks
- If product look wet or damaged, please make sure contents were not damaged.
If items are damaged or missing, please note the damages and/or shortages on the delivery receipt and sign. DO NOT SIGN UNLESS YOU HAVE FULLY INSPECTED YOUR SHIPMENT. Once you sign for your shipment, you are saying that you guarantee that all the items inside are in perfect condition. As the purchaser, you have the right to fully inspect your product.
Replacements or refunds will not be issued for any damaged packaging that does not cause loss or leaks of actual product (i.e. damaged boxes, dented drums)
2 drum minimum for free shipping. Single drum orders subject to a $49 single drum delivery surcharge.
Add another Keg, Drum, or Tote to your order
Partner with a neighbor to share a shipment
Pick up at one of our stocking locations
Toms River, NJ
Remember: pails, totes, cartons, kegs and bundles ship free everyday, no minimums.
- Zoned industrial
- Receiving hours between 8am & 5pm (Monday - Friday)
- Accessible by a 53’ tractor trailer
- Equipped with a loading dock (48”- 52”) or a forklift to quickly and safely unload freight
- Signature required for delivery
- Residential or home businesses, Limited Access Locations, Construction sites, Mines, Quarries, Natural Gas or Oil Fields (the site of any pit, excavation shaft, shaft or deposit at which coal, ore or minerals is, has been or will be extracted. Such site or “mine” shall include the property upon which the mine is located). Steel Mills, Nuclear Generating Stations, Military Installations, farms or Business ranches and Island deliveries including Key West, Florida, Martha’s Vineyard, Massachusetts and Manhattan.
- Schools, Wind-farms, Camps, Flea Markets, Nursing Homes, Restaurants, Marinas, Yacht clubs, Libraries, Vineyards or Wineries, Orchards, Country Clubs or Social Clubs, Ski Resorts, Chalets or Lodges, Prisons, Airports, Churches or places of worship, Native American Reservations, Utility Sites, Fairs or carnivals, Individual mini-storage units, establishments not open to walk-in public during normal business hours.
- Establishments not having personnel readily available to assist with pickup or delivery, establishments not having access to a loading/unloading dock or platform, Sites where security inspections and processes are required before pickup or delivery can be performed.
- Locations where pick up or delivery requires smaller than 48 foot trailers, including but not limited to straight trucks.
- Rural Locations are excluded from free delivery. Rural locations include, but are not limited to WY, WA, MT and parts of ID, ND, SD, NE, NM, MO, CO, TX & KS. Indirect zones are usually located in remote or rural areas and considered non-metro. Every state may have rural zones.
If you are unsure if your location is excluded from free shipping please call or email our shipping department for verification:
You can also pick up at any our warehouse pickup locations.
Our logistical team can accommodate the most difficult deliveries. If you have conditions that do not meet our standard shipping, our team will provide a package of services to deliver to your highest expectations.
Added services included but are not limited to:
- Delivery Appointments/Notifications
- Trade show Delivery
- Site/Limited Access Deliveries
- Same Day/Next Day Delivery
- Liftgate Service
- Residential Delivery
- Rural Delivery
- Delivery via Singing Telegram
At checkout, please send a note of the services needed for delivery and the BuySinopec.com shipping team will send a shipping enhancement quote.
Any additional accessorial services (e.g. liftgate service, appointment, reconsignment) requested by the consignee, after the time of purchase, shall be billed to and paid for by the consignee. Please make sure to track your shipment and have any equipment needed to complete the delivery ready.
You can also request a quote at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are not always at your location or you do not meet the above eligibility requirements, we offer an easy terminal warehouse pickup option. We ship to a location close to you. When your order arrives at the terminal you can pick up at your convenience.
Search for a pickup location on the cart page.
How it works:
- First add the product or products to cart. Click on the shopping cart top right of the page, that will take you to a page to view your cart.
- Scroll down and click on CHOOSE A PICKUP LOCATION and enter your zip code or address and a list of locations will be available to select from under the map. Choose your location by clicking on your selected pickup location.
- Continue to checkout, your pickup location will automatically populate in the Pickup Address.
- You will receive tracking information when your order is on route to the selected pickup location.
- Your shipment will be available for pickup when the tracking status changes to available for Will Call or when the terminal calls you to arrange pickup
- Most terminals are open for pickups between (8am-4pm | Mon-Fri).
- All pickup locations have loading docks, ramps and forklifts to load your pickup truck, flatbed, van, straight truck, etc.
- When picking up your order, you will need your order number, and a valid government-issued photo ID.