Have a SHIPPING question? Click here to receive a response in 29 minutes or less*
Zoned Industrial Address
Commercial/Industrial facilities are defined by our third-party National Freight Carriers as to what qualifies as a commercial/industrial facility.
The commercial/industrial facility requirements include, but are not limited to:
- Property designated as commercial or industrial real estate
- Has a 48 inch dock to accept freight
- Provide tractor-trailer access (53 footer)
Locations Excluded from Free Shipping
- Residential or home businesses, Farms, Ranches, Limited Access Locations, Construction sites, Mines, Quarries, Natural Gas or Oil Fields (the site of any pit, excavation shaft, shaft or deposit at which coal, ore or minerals is, has been or will be extracted. Such site or “mine” shall include the property upon which the mine is located). Steel Mills, Nuclear Generating Stations, Military Installations, Government buildings, Business ranches, Island deliveries including Key West, Florida, Martha’s Vineyard, Massachusetts, and Manhattan.
- Schools or Universities, Wind-farms, Camps, Flea Markets, Nursing Homes, Restaurants, Marinas, Yacht Clubs, Libraries, Vineyards or Wineries, Orchards, Country Clubs or Social Clubs, Ski Resorts, Chalets or Lodges, Prisons, Airports, Churches or places of worship, Native American Reservations, Utility Sites, Fairs or carnivals, Individual mini-storage units, establishments not open to the walk-in public during normal business hours.
- Establishments not having personnel readily available to assist with pickup or delivery, establishments not having access to a loading/unloading dock or platform, Sites, where security inspections and/or sign in processes are required before pick up or delivery, can be performed.
- Locations where pick up or delivery requires smaller than 48-foot trailers, including but not limited to straight trucks. ******* Rural Locations are excluded from free delivery. Rural locations include but are not limited to WY, WA, MT, and parts of CA, ID, ND, SD, NE, UT, NM, MO, CO, TX & KS. Indirect zones are usually located in remote or rural areas and are considered non-metro. Every state may have rural zones.
If you are unsure if your location is excluded from free shipping please call or email the shipping department for verification: