Sinopec Railroad Diesel Engine Oil G5 is a LMOA "Generation 5" oil, which is formulated with high-quality mineral base oils and a multifunctional additive to meet the requirements of the main railroad diesel engine manufacturers. The product is zinc-free, especially suitable for use in railroad engines with silver component that would be corrosive with zinc additives.
Features & Benefits
Sinopec Railroad Diesel Engine Oil G5 is suitable for use in:
- General Electric and EMD railroad diesel engines, formulated with an additive package which is fully approved by GE and EMD.
- Railroad diesel engines which require a lubricant of LMOA Generation 5.
- Suitable for mixed fleet use, for which also meets the requirement of API CD, CF, and CF-2.
Features and benefits:
- Zinc-free and non-corrosive to silver component, ensuring excellent silver bearing lubricity.
- Excellent deposit control, ensuring engine cleanliness.
- Extended oil drain intervals to lower maintenance cost.
- Chlorine free.
- 13 TBN
Sinopec Railroad Diesel Engine Oil G5 Specifications
Kinematic viscosity, ASTM D 445
Dynamic viscosity, CCS, ASTM D 5293
|Viscosity index, ASTM D 2270||114|
|Sulfated ash, wt%, ASTM D 874||1.46|
|Total base number, mg KOH/g, ASTM D 2896||13|
|Pour point, ℃, ASTM D 97||-21|
|Flash point (COC), ℃, ASTM D 92||226|
|Density @ 20℃, kg/l, ASTM D 4052||891.2|
Sinopec Railroad Diesel Engine Oil G5 meets the performance requirements of the following industry specifications:
|API||CD, CF, and CF-2, Monograde only.|
|GE||Generation 4LL Lubricating Oil|