Sinopec Red Multipurpose Lithium Grease #2 - 400LB. (55 Gallon) Drum
Sinopec Multipurpose Red Lithium Grease is tacky multipurpose grease ideal for general lubrication in industrial and automotive (trucks, cars and buses) applications, especially for lubrication of chassis points, automotive wheel bearings and 5th wheels. Excellent structural stability, long services life and excellent resistance to corrosion and oxidation to protect machinery from wear and tear. Appearance red and stringy. NLGI No. 2. Operating temperatures between –5°F to +250°F. Dropping Point of 385°F. Pack Size: 55 Gallon Drum (180kg Volume)
- Data Sheets+
- Compare To+
- NLGI 2
- Sinopec Red Multipurpose Lithium Grease, NLGI 2 is suitable for use in:
- A wide range of industrial and automotive applications, where there is no requirement for load carrying properties.
- Lubrication of chassis points (e.g. shackles, tie rod ends, steering knuckles, control arms and king pins), electric motors and water pumps of passengers cars, buses and trucks.
- Automotive wheel bearings (with drum brake systems).
- General lubrication of roller bearings and sliding bearings operating under light load.
- Applications where the temperature range is from –5°F to +250°F.
Features and Benefits+
- Lithium soap thickener ensures good mechanical stability, so the grease structure does not soften or break down in service.
- Excellent water resistance means that the grease stays in place and is not washed or sprayed off in wet conditions, reducing the need for frequent re-application.
- Protection against rusting and corrosion ensures long component life, and extends maintenance intervals.
- Good oxidation stability ensures longer grease life, providing optimum lubrication, extending equipment life and reducing maintenance requirements.
- Added polymer ensures the grease adheres strongly to metal surfaces, sealing out water, dirt and abrasive materials, and so protecting the moving parts.
- All items under 150 lbs (individual pails and jugs) will ship free via UPS Ground.
- Shipments over 150 lbs (kegs, drums, totes, pallets of pails, pallets of jugs) will ship via freight carrier. All first time customers will be contacted to verify shipping. Free shipping is only available to addresses that meet the following requirements. You can still check out, but you will be contacted with additional shipping options if you do not meet the free delivery requirement.
Free Freight Delivery Eligibility+
- Must be zoned commercial or industrial
- Must be owned or leased by a registered business
- Must have receiving hours between 8am & 5pm (Monday - Friday)
- Must be accessible by a tractor trailer
- Must be equipped with a loading dock (48”- 52”) or a forklift to quickly and safely unload freight
- Notification or appointment will not be provided prior to delivery
- Residential or home businesses
- Farms or Ranches
- Limited Access Locations
- Camps, places of worship, educational institutions, construction sites, fairs and carnivals, individual/mini storage units, military base/installations, mine sites, some government facilities, schools, businesses located outside city limits, rural locations and farms. Limited access may also include commercial businesses not open to the walk-in public or where an employee is not available to assist with loading or unloading.
- Deliveries requiring an appointment or delivery notification
- Weekend deliveries
- Single drum orders*
- Located in an Indirect Zone**
- Locations outside of the continental US
*Single Drum Surcharge+
- There is a $49 surcharge for single drum deliveries.
- Out of network or indirect zones include the following states: WY, MT, parts of ID, ND, SD, NE, CO & KS.
Terminal Warehouse Pickup+
- If you are not always at your location or you do not meet the above eligibility requirements, we offer an easy terminal warehouse pickup option. We ship to a location close to you. When your order arrives at the terminal you can pick up at your convenience. Find a terminal here
- UPS Ground+