Free Delivery! Anti-wear Hydraulic Oil AW100 - 55 Gal. Barrel
ISO Viscosity Grade 100
Sinopec Anti-wear Hydraulic Oil ISO VG 100 is a premium heavy weight paraffinic based hydraulic oil, ideal for industrial applications or for the hydraulic systems in warm weather regions. It is a rust and oxidation (R&O)-inhibited oil with the added benefit of an anti-wear additive package for protection. Approved for industrial applications requiring an ISO VG 68.
Certifications: ISO 11158-HM, DIN 51524 Part 2, Cincinnati P69, Easton Vickers M-2950-S and I-286-S, Parker-Denision HF-2
Availability: In Stock
Pack Size: 55 Gallon Drum (200L Volume)
Click for Product Data Sheet (PDS)
|Cross Reference Guide|
Mobil DTE 27
Shell Tellus S2 100
Exxon Humble Hydraulic H100
Texaco Rando HD 100
Chevron Rykon Oil 100
Conoco Super Hydraulic 100
Sinopec Anti-wear Hydraulic Oil L-HM 100 is suitable for use in:
- Hydraulic applications in a wide variety of industrial, marine and mobile equipment.
- Vane and gear pumps operating under high loads, as recommended by pump manufacturers.
- Severe service hydraulic systems, employing axial and radial piston pumps, as recommended by pump manufacturers.
Features and benefits
- High-quality base oils combined with multifunctional additive technology provide outstanding anti-wear properties, rust protection, low varnish and deposit formation, good demulsibility, oxidation resistance, good antifoam properties and fast air release properties, to protect and extend the life of hydraulic pumps and systems.
- Good hydrolytic stability and filterability, ensure optimum product life and performance, and prevent filter blocking.
- The wide selection of viscosity grades ensures that the optimum viscosity can be used for any hydraulic system operating temperature.
- Fully compatible with common seal materials usually found in hydraulic systems, to extend seal life and prevent fluid leakage.