High Performance Marine Grease is a smooth but tacky blue grease with outstanding water resistance. It is designed to provide excellent lubrication for greased chassis points and other wet-environment applications.
Features & Benefits
· Excellent high temperature performance. Maintain certain degree of consistency even at high temperature and have long service life.
· Outstanding EP and anti-wear properties. The spherical thickener can form micro-rolling particle layer on contact surface, effectively reduce friction coefficient between metal surface and extend service life.
· Excellent rust and corrosion resistant property. Resist metal surface corrosion even with seawater presented.
· Do not contain any heavy metal, nitrite and other chemicals that will do harm to human’s health and pollute environment.
· Meets the following performance specification: Q/SH303 324—2004
· It is suitable for roll bearing at hot rolling mill in metallurgical industry, continuous casting equipments, such as ladle turret, mould, the second cooling area, sector section, withdrawal straightening machine roll bearing, rocking shears and transportation roll etc.
· Application temperature range: -20ºC to 160ºC.