Sinopec TULUX T600 15W-40 Diesel Engine Oil is formulated with advanced low-SAPS (sulfated ash, phosphorus, and sulfur) multifunctional additive and synthetic blend formulation to meet the latest requirements of a wide range of engine manufacturers.
It is suitable for use in heavy-duty diesel engines, including modern low-emission diesel engines and those using exhaust after-treatment systems. It’s also suitable for use in petrol/gasoline engines requiring the API SL quality oil.
Features & Benefits
Sinopec TULUX T600 15W-40 Diesel Engine Oil is suitable for use in:
- Heavy duty diesel engines with EGR, DPF or other new technology low-emission systems, which require a low-ash lubricant in order to meet Euro III/IV/V and Australian ADR 80/00, 80/02 and 80/03 requirements.
- Heavy duty diesel engines using exhaust after-treatment systems.
- Heavy duty diesel engines operating continuously under very heavy or high load-factor conditions.
- On-highway application in heavy-duty vehicles operating under severe conditions, such as long-distance or urban traffic vehicles; also suitable in light-duty on-highway applications.
- Petrol/gasoline engines requiring the API SL quality oil.
- Suitable for mixed fleet use.
- Off-highway applications that use emission control systems.
Features and Benefits:
- Advanced low-ash additive system provides excellent protection for modern low-emission diesel engines equipped with EGR, DPF or other technologies.
- Formulated with synthetic technology base oils, which provide improved oxidation control over conventional oils, reducing the formation of sludge and deposits and reducing oil thickening, thereby keeping the product in grade for longer and extending oil and engine life.
- Low oil evaporation loss leads to improved fuel economy and reduces oil consumption, exhaust emissions and engine wear.
- High shear stability ensures that viscosity is maintained, even under severe, high-temperature service conditions, providing greater engine wear protection and extended engine life.
- Excellent soot and deposit control provide protection against piston deposits and valve train wear, and ensure engine cleanliness and smooth running.
- Excellent control of aeration and foaming ensures protection of engine parts.
- High acid neutralization ability, together with TBN retention, provide rust and corrosion protection and prolong engine life.
- Excellent thermal and oxidation stability protect the engine against rust, corrosion and wear caused by the formation of sludge and deposits.
- Good elastomer compatibility ensures longer gasket and seal life.
- Excellent low-temperature properties ensure start up at low temperature and protect against start-up wear.
|Sinopec TULUX T600 15W-40 Diesel Engine Oil
|Kinematic viscosity, ASTM D 445
Sulfated ash, wt%, ASTMD D 874
Total base number, mg KOH/g, ASTM D 2896
Pour point, ℃, ASTM D 97
Flash point (COC), ℃, ASTM D 92
Density @ 15℃, kg/l, ASTM D 4052
*These data are given as an indication of typical values and not as exact specifications.
Industry & OEM Specifications
|Sinopec TULUX T600 15W-40 Diesel Engine Oil meets the performance requirements of the following industry specifications:
|API Service Classification
Diesel: CI-4 plus, CI-4 and earlier HDDEO specifications
Petrol/Gasoline: SL and earlier specifications
Sinopec TULUX T600 15W-40 Diesel Engine Oil holds the following formal industry approvals/licenses:
|API Service Classification
Additional shipping fess will apply to residential, limited access, deliveries outside the regular delivery network or locations requiring a lift gate to complete delivery.