FREE DELIVERY | PRICE 15/40 HEAVY DUTY DIESEL MOTOR OIL 55-GALLON-DRUM-BARREL-SIZE | SHOP ONLINE: http://buysinopec.com/collections/diesel
Heavy Duty Diesel Engine Oil 15W40 is API Certified Oil formulated with advanced low-SAPS (sulfated ash, phosphorus and sulfur) multi-functional additives formulated to meet the latest requirements of a wide range of engine manufacturers. Suitable for use in heavy duty diesel engines, including modern low-emission diesel engines and those using exhaust after-treatment systems. Meets the performance requirements and OEM specifications for some of the leading engines, such as Cummins, Detroit Diesel, Man, Mercedes Benz, MTU, Renault, Scania, Volvo and more.
Features and benefits
- Excellent extreme pressure and antiwear performance protects gears operating at high speeds and tooth pressures from abrasion, wear and welding, even in severe high-load and shock-loading conditions, extending component life.
- Excellent thermal and oxidation stability minimise the build up of deposits and varnish, reducing wear, extending component life and ensuring longer oil life.
- Protection against corrosion and rusting extends equipment life, and reduces maintenance costs.
- Good low-temperature fluidity ensures optimum lubrication, even in cold start-up conditions, and prevents start-up wear.
- Good anti-foaming properties ensure optimum oil film thickness, protecting components against wear, and minimise oil leakage.
- Extended oil performance allow for maximum mileage between drain intervals.
- Multi-grade oils can be used over a wider temperature range, and so can reduce the need for seasonal oil change thus reducing maintenance costs.
- Fully compatible with common seal materials, to extend seal life and prevent fluid leakage.