Sinopec Stationary GS200-L Stationary Gas Engine Oil (premium) SAE 40 is formulated with high viscosity index hydrogenated base oils and a new type of low-ash additive system. It is specially designed to meet the performance needs of modern highly rated, turbocharged stationary natural gas engines.
Features & Benefits
Sinopec GS200-L Stationary Gas Engine Oil SAE 40 is suitable for use in:
- Highly rated, turbocharged stationary natural gas engines.
- Gas engines such as those manufactured by Caterpillar, Waukesha.
Features and Benefits
- Modern low-ash additive system reduces damaging carbon deposit formation, prolongs the life of spark plugs and reduces valve wear, and ensures optimum engine performance and power output.
- Excellent oxidation and nitration resistance protects against thickening and helps the oil stay in grade for longer, so extending oil drain intervals and filter life.
- Reduced coking protects against the formation of piston undercrown deposits.
- Good corrosion resistance protects bearings and other engine parts, and extends engine life.
- Excellent lubricity and antiwear properties protect against engine wear and liner scuffing.
- Low phosphorus formation ensures catalyst compatibility.
- Extended oil life reduces maintenance costs.
Sinopec GS200-L Stationary Gas Engine Oil SAE 40 Typical Data Specifications
|SAE viscosity grade||40
Kinematic viscosity, ASTM D 445
|Viscosity index, ASTM D 2270||102
|Sulfated ash, wt%, ASTM D 874||0.52
|Total base number, mg KOH/g, ASTM D 2896||
|Pour point, ℃, ASTM D 97||-30
Flash point (COC), ℃, ASTM D 92
|Density @ 20℃, kg/l, ASTM D 4052||0.8749|
Sinopec GS200-L Stationary Gas Engine Oil SAE 40 meets or exceeds the performance requirements of the following OEM approvals:
|Caterpillar||Caterpillar SEBU6400-05 NOV 2010|
Sinopec GS200-L Stationary Gas Engine Oil SAE 40 meets or exceeds the performance requirements of the following OEM specifications:
|Waukesha||Waukesha NGEO Service Bulletin 12-1880AG (Aug 11)|
|Jenbacher||GE Jenbacher 1000-0099B (Sept 2012)|