TO-4 Fluids are specifically formulated SAE 10, SAE 30 and 50 oils designed to meet Caterpillar’s latest Transmission and Drive Train Lubricant specification. TO-4 supersedes and replaces Caterpillar TO-2 requirements. TO-4 provides improved clutch life when compared to the previous TO-2 Fluid along with improved control of gear wear in SAE 30 for transmissions, gear boxes, and SAE 50 for final drive trains. TO-4 has outstanding hydraulic oil stability and allows protection against high-pressure pump wear.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Improved Clutch Life: Up to 45% over TO-2 fluids. Balanced static/dynamic friction provides clutch durability and maximum power transfer throughout the service interval giving greater equipment productivity.
- Wear Protection: Outstanding shear stability, viscosity retention and increased film strength provides reduced wear on gears, bearings, and clutches to give longer transmission life and less down time.
- High Temperature Protection: Provides excellent thermal, oxidation, sludge, corrosion, and deposit protection for the increased transmission temperatures, severe service, and extended oil life.
- Low Temperature Fluidity: Superior cold temperature flow characteristics assures ease of pumping, reduced wear and good shifting capabilities, even at extremely low temperatures.
THE RECOMMENDED OEM DRAIN INTERVAL AND VISCOSITY GRADE SHOULD ALWAYS BE FOLLOWED FOR THE SPECIFIC MACHINES OIL COMPARTMENTS.
This product cannot be used as a THF/Wet brake oil in agriculture equipment. Ag-Master tractor hydraulic fluid is designed for this application.
EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE IN
- Heavy duty construction equipment
- Construction equipment dealers
- Construction equipment repair shops
- Road building, excavating, mining, and quarrying operations