NLGI 000, 00, 00, 0, 1 and 2 greases EP have high load-carrying capacity and, therefore, provide good protection of lubricated parts against wear. They provide excellent lubrication in the presence of water, protect bearing surfaces against corrosion, and have excellent resistance to oxidation, which ensures long life in storage and in use.
They are work stable. They resist separation or throw out from antifriction bearings. They have low oil bleeding tendency under pressure and are pumpable at low temperatures.
Applications EP greases are widely accepted by the industry for use in centralized lubrication systems. NLGI 00, 0, 1 and 2 are recommended for this service. To satisfy most industrial grease applications. Typical applications are:
- Plain and antifriction bearings
- Chassis lubrication
- Construction equipment
- Conveyors and run-out rolls
- Crusher, shaker, or classifier screen bearings
- General machinery lubrication
- Low and high speed plain bearings
- Roller and needle bearings
- Underground mining equipment
- Non-disc brake wheel bearings