FREE DELIVERY! (EP00) EXTREME PRESSURE MULTIPURPOSE LITHIUM GREASE, NLGI 00 - 35LB. (5 GAL) BUCKET
Sinopec Extreme Pressure Multipurpose Lithium Grease is ideal for general lubrication when a extreme pressure or antiwear grease is needed for extra protection. Good for medium to heavy loaded mechanical equipment. The NLGI 00 grease is ideal for low viscosity applications or centralized lubrication systems. Excellent structural stability, long services life and excellent resistance to corrosion and oxidation and water to protect machinery from wear and tear. Appearance is brown and smooth with a viscosity similar to apple sauce. Operating temperatures between –5°F to +250°F. Dropping Point of 345°F.
Compare to: Mobilux EP 00, Gadus S2 V220
Certifications: NLGI GC-LB, NLGI 00, DIN 51821
Pack Size: 35LB. (5 Gallon) Pail (17KG Volume)
Availability: In Stock
PRODUCT DATA SHEET
SAFETY DATA SHEET
- Bearings and gears of medium to heavily loaded mechanical equipment, where an extreme pressure/anti-wear grease is required for extra protection.
- Multi-service grease for machinery.
- Applications where the temperature range is from –5°F to +250°F.
Features & Benefits
- Excellent extreme pressure and anti-wear properties protect heavily loaded or shock-loaded bearings from wear, extending equipment life.
- Lithium soap thickener ensures good mechanical stability, so the grease structure does not soften or break down in service.
- High-quality base oil ensures a good oil film thickness is maintained, even in high-temperature applications, protecting components from wear.
- Excellent protection against rust and corrosion ensures long component life, and extends maintenance intervals.
- Good thermal and oxidation stability ensure longer grease life under high-temperature conditions, providing optimum lubrication, extending equipment life and reducing maintenance requirements.
- Grease adheres strongly to metal surfaces, sealing out dirt and abrasive materials, to ensure longer lubricating intervals.