Sinopec L-CKD Heavy Duty Industrial Gear Oil is suitable for use in:
• Enclosed industrial gear drives equipped with circulation or splash-lubrication systems, operating under normal, heavy or shock-loaded conditions.
• Plain or anti-friction bearings running under heavy or shock-loaded conditions.
• Heavy-duty gearboxes in a wide range of applications and industries, for example, in conveyers, presses, extruders and crushers in the construction, mining, steel and chemical sectors.
Features and benefits
• Excellent extreme pressure (EP) and antiwear performance protect gear teeth and bearing surfaces against seizure, scuffing, spalling and wear, even in severe high-load and shock-loading conditions, extending component life and lowering operating noise.
• Excellent thermal and oxidation stability minimize the build up of sludge and varnish deposits that can reduce component life; and ensure lubricant stability and longer life even with high bulk oil temperatures, reducing the maintenance costs associated with oil changes.
• Protection against copper corrosion and rusting extends the life of copper alloys and steel components.
• Good antifoaming properties ensure optimum oil film thickness, protecting against wear, and minimising leakage and overflow from gear boxes and oil reservoirs.
• Excellent water separation properties prevent the formation of emulsions and allow excess water to be easily drained from the system, ensuring effective corrosion prevention, optimum lubrication and protecting components against surface fatigue and wear.
• Available in a wide range of viscosity grades to meet the specific needs of the application.
• Fully compatible with common seal materials, to extend seal life and prevent fluid leakage.