(Call: 1-855-405-6789) Free Delivery | API Certified Diesel Exhaust Fluid DEF. SINOPEC Galance Aqueous Urea Solution AUS 32 and API certified Diesel Exhaust Fluid. It is formulated using high purity urea and water. This product is a 32.5% solution designed for use in diesel engines with SCR technology. That is clear, non-toxic and safe to handle.
Certifications: API Certified Diesel Exhaust Fluid DEF, ISO 22241, DIN V 70070, JIS 2247, BS ISO 22241
Availability: In Stock
SINOPEC Galance Aqueous Urea Solution AUS 32 is suitable for use in:
- Heavy commercial vehicle using SCR system to comply with Euro 5 and 6.
- Diesel engines with SCR technology.
- Clear, non-toxic and safe to handle.
- Strict alkalinity control , ensure the service life of the product
- Ultra-low metallic content , avoid catalyst poisoning, effectively extending the life of the SCR system
- Ultra-low biuret、phosphate and aldehydes content , avoid blockage of the catalyst pores and nozzle , effective protection the SCR injection system
- Reducing the emissions of NOx and the fuel consumption with SCR technology
Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) is a non-hazardous solution, which is 32.5% urea and 67.5% de-ionized water. DEF is sprayed into the exhaust stream of diesel vehicles to break down dangerous NOx emissions into harmless nitrogen and water. This system is called Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) and can be found on 2010 and later model year trucks and many diesel pickups and SUVs. DEF is not a fuel additive and never comes into contact with diesel. It is stored in a separate tank, typically with a blue filler cap.
Under normal conditions of use, inhalation is not expected. However, when pumping Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) in a closed area it is possible that inhalation of a small quantity of ammonia fumes from DEF might occur. If you do inhale these fumes from DEF, move to an area of fresh air. A physician should be consulted if you experience any continued symptoms, such as irritation to nose or throat. DEF does sometimes have a slight ammonia smell (similar to home cleaning agents), but these are not harmful.