Shop for TO-4 10W, 30W, 50W in 55 Gallon Drum Size (Free Delivery - Free Pickups)
PRICE LIST: FLUID (10/30/50) TO-4 | 55 GALLON DRUM
(TO-4) 55 gallon drum, is a high-performance multifunctional fluid developed for use in transmissions, final drives and hydraulic systems of off-highway equipment where a fluid meeting Caterpillar TO-4 performance requirements is specified. It provides substantially improved friction and antiwear performance compared with older API CD/TO-2 quality fluids, resulting in longer equipment life and reduced risk of field failure. Powerdrive Fluid 10W, 30W, 50W.. TO-4 is recommended for use in Allison off-highway heavy-duty automatic transmissions where a C-4 quality fluid is specified. It also has the following benefits:
- Well-balanced frictional properties for efficient clutch operation and improved wet brake performance
- Excellent oxidation resistance and thermal stability for long fluid life
- High load-carrying capacity for protection of final drive gear sets
- Excellent deposit control and wear protection
- Protects yellow metals against corrosion
- High shear stability
- Compatible with a wide variety of seals and friction materials
- Good low-temperature properties
- Good foam resistance
- Powershift transmissions, hydrostatic transmissions, torque converters, final drives and hydraulic systems of Caterpillar, Euclid, Komatsu and other off-highway construction and mining equipment
- Heavy-duty automatic transmissions where the OEM specifies n Allison C-4 quality fluid
Power Transmission/Drive Oil and Hydraulic Fluid provides excellent powershift performance, smooth brake operation and superior anti-wear performance– in essence protecting gears, pumps and clutches to extend equipment life and reduce downtime. With Power Transmission Fluid you don’t have to compromise transmission, hydraulic and final drive performance. Power Transmission Fluid contains the highest quality paraffinic base oils and a highly specialized additive system that, together, provide the frictional properties, material compatibility and overall performance level required by the heavy duty equipment OEMs.
TO-4 heavy duty transmission fluid that is specially formulated to meet the demanding Caterpillar TO-4 requirements and Allison C-4 specifications, required for use in their powershift transmissions. The C-4 specification was created by Allison as a warranty requirement in response to new equipment designs with more severe operating conditions expected in modern equipment using their transmissions.