(55Gal) Allison Transmission approved fluids are tested to meet our stringent requirements, which ensure maximum transmission durability with minimal downtime.
Sinopec Automatic Transmission Fluid
Summary Product description
Sinopec Automatic Transmission Fluid III-H is a multifunctional fluid Synthetic ATF is a fully synthetic fluid recommended by Allison Transmission It is suitable for use in the automatic transmission systems of many vehicles, and in some power steering and hydraulic systems.
Sinopec Automatic Transmission Fluid III-H is a multifunctional fluid formulated with high viscosity index synthetic base oil and selected additives. It is suitable for use in the automatic transmission systems of many vehicles, and in some power steering and hydraulic systems. All vehicles where GM DEXRON® III, Ford MERCON® or Allison C-4 fluids are required.
Certifications: GM DEXRON® III, Ford MERCON® or Allison C-4
Availability: In Stock
Delivery: Free Shipping
Sinopec Automatic Transmission Fluid III-H is suitable for use in:
- All vehicles where GM DEXRON® III, Ford MERCON® or Allison C-4 fluids are required.
- Four-, five-, and some six-speed automatic transmissions used in US, Japanese and some European passenger cars.
- Power steering units of some passenger cars.
- Many automatic transmissions, power steering and hydraulics systems in heavy-duty vehicles used, for example, in the construction industry.
- Hydrostatic drives and hydraulic systems in industrial, agricultural, mining and marine applications where GM DEXRON® III, Ford MERCON® or Allison C-4 is specified.
- Some specific hydraulic systems that require an ISO VG 32, 46 or 68 fluid.
- Not recommended for use in continuously variable transmission (CVT) systems.
Features and benefits
- Outstanding oxidation stability, thermal stability and detergency ensure long fluid life and prevent the build up of deposits.
- Excellent frictional characteristics improve transmission efficiency and shifting performance, and ensure consistent, reliable, trouble-free operation of transmission systems.
- Excellent antiwear performance and good oil film strength protect components from wear and ensure long transmission life.
- Very good low-temperature properties protect against wear under cold start-up and running conditions and ensure good low-temperature shift performance.
- Effective control of foaming ensures good transfer of power and shifting performance, and reduces fluid loss in severe service conditions.
- Fully compatible with common seal materials found in transmission systems, to extend seal life and prevent fluid leakage.