T600-T500-T400-T300 15W-40, 10W-40, 5W-40 Diesel Engine Oil
Sinopec TULUX 15W-40, 10W-40, 5W-40 Diesel Engine Oil is suitable for use in:
- Heavy duty diesel engines fitted with modern exhaust gas aftertreatment systems, e.g. exhaust gas recirculation (EGR), diesel particulate filters (DPF) or selective catalytic reduction (SCR).
- Heavy duty diesel engines without exhaust gas aftertreatment systems
- High speed, four-stroke cycle diesel engines adopting other new technologies
- Heavy duty diesel engines requiring an API CJ-4 quality oil.
- Gasoline engines requiring an API SM quality oil.
- Excellent dispersant and detergent properties protect the oil from soot-related viscosity increase, prevent the formation
- of sludge and piston deposits, and reduce valve-train and soot-related wear, keeping the engine clean and reducing energy loss due to frictional wear.
- The synthetic base oil offers outstanding shear stability and protects the oil from viscosity loss due to shear in highly rated diesel engines, keeping the oil in grade, extending oil life, and ensuring optimum oil film thickness on moving engine parts.
- Fully compatible with exhaust catalysts, so prevents catalyst poisoning.
- Ultra low oil evaporation loss, a feature of the synthetic base oil, reduces oil consumption and exhaust emissions.
- High viscosity index, synthetic base oil protects the engine at high temperatures and prolongs engine service life.
- Excellent antioxidant properties prevent oil thickening at high temperatures and ensure oil stays in grade for longer.
- Fully compatible with common elastomers used in engine seals, so reduces oil leakage.
- Meets a wide range of industry and OEM specifications, so useful in mixed-fleet operation where it can reduce inventory costs.