Call: 1-855-405-6789 or order online
2.5 Gallon DEF jugs with nozzle
Price with Free Delivery
Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) is one of the key elements of the Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) process used by Diesel Engine builders to meet EPA 2010 regulations.
- DEF is a nontoxic solution of 67.5% purified water and 32.5% ultra pure automotive grade urea.
- DEF is not a fuel or fuel additive. Instead, when injected into the exhaust stream and passed over a catalyst, DEF helps convert NOx into nitrogen gas and water vapor - two harmless and natural components of the air we breathe.
- DEF is stable, colorless and odorless, and meets ISO Standards 22241 for purity and composition and is an American Petroleum Institute (API) certified diesel exhaust fluid. These are the highest quality and safety standards in place to ensure optimum
- DEF is stored in a dedicated tank next to the fuel tank on the driver's side. The tanks range in size from 6 to 23 gallons depending on the truck's application. The DEF tank fill opening is designed to accommodate a DEF fill nozzle to ensure only DEF is p
- In order for DEF to work well product integrity is critical and our dispensing systems are the only way to maintain this quality. These reusable systems are also cost effective by providing a significant savings over single-use containers.
- DEF dispensing systems are available in configurations for fleet, retail and commercial applications.
- DEF is key to helping improve fuel economy by up to five percent while simultaneously reducing exhaust emissions.