Hydraulic Oil Supplier HLP-HM | Anti-wear Hydraulic Oil for Sale
Sinopec Anti-wear Hydraulic Oil L-HM 32/46/68 is suitable for use for:
DIN51502 classification – HLP ISO 6743/4 – Hydraulic Oils Type HM HLP-HM grades meet the requirements (for appropriate viscosity grade) of: DIN 51524 Part 2 Cincinnati Lamb (Milacron) P 68-69-70 Denison (Parker Hannafin) HF-0 US Steel 126 & 127 Eaton (formerly Vickers) I-286-S & M-2950-S Bosch Rexroth RE90220
- Hydraulic applications in a wide variety of industrial, marine and mobile equipment.
- Vane and gear pumps operating under high loads, as recommended by pump manufacturers.
- Severe service hydraulic systems, employing axial and radial piston pumps, as recommended by pump manufacturers.
Features and benefits
- High-quality base oils combined with multifunctional additive technology provide outstanding anti-wear properties, rust protection, low varnish and deposit formation, good demulsibility, oxidation resistance, good antifoam properties and fast air release properties, to protect and extend the life of hydraulic pumps and systems.
- Good hydrolytic stability and filterability, ensure optimum product life and performance, and prevent filter blocking.
- The wide selection of viscosity grades ensures that the optimum viscosity can be used for any hydraulic system operating temperature.
- Fully compatible with common seal materials usually found in hydraulic systems, to extend seal life and prevent fluid leakage.
Cross reference guide