C-4 Hydraulic Fluid for Sale | 55 Gallon Drum/Barrel | Free Delivery | SAE 10W. Oil
Approved for use as a C-4 fluid by Allison Corporation.
Approved for use in Allison Powershift Transmissions calling for C-4 or C-3 fluids.
Approved for use in off-highway equipment such as Euclid trucks, scrapers, tractors.
Approved for use in Galion graders, Kenworth, Mack, and FWD trucks; cranes, shovels and rollers of various manufacturers.
Approved for some highway trucks, heavy-duty farm tractors and oil drilling rigs.
Also approved as hydraulic oil where C-4/C-3 fluids are recommended.
Enjoy Free Shipping. Sinopec 10W Heavy Duty Transmission fluid is ideal for off highway vehicles, construction equipment and tractors. Sinopec 10W Heavy Duty Transmission fluid is specially designed to meet the demanding Caterpillar TO-4 specification. Can be used as an Automatic Transmission Fluid (ATF).
Compare to: Shell Spirax S4 CX 10W, Valvoline Drive Train Transmission Oil, Mobiltrans HD 10W
Certifications: Caterpillar TO-4, Allison C-4, ZF TE-ML 03C, KOMATSU KES07.868.1
Pack Size: 55 Gallon Drum
Availability: In Stock
Sinopec 10W Heavy Duty Transmission fluid is suitable for use in:
- Heavy-duty transmissions, gearboxes, final drives and hydraulic systems used in off-highway applications, where a Caterpillar TO-4 product is recommended.
- Other heavy-duty applications in the mining, construction, quarrying and agricultural industries.
- Manual, power-shift and automatic transmissions where Allison C-4 fluids (SAE 10 W and 30 grades) are recommended.
- When Komatsu power train oil TO10 is needed.
- Mobile hydraulic equipment applications.
- Applications where paper and elastomer disc materials are used, and advanced frictional properties are required to extend clutch life and provide slippage control under severe high-load conditions.
Features and benefits
- Excellent antiwear properties and load carrying ability reduce gear wear and extend the life of heavy-duty transmission systems, gearboxes and final drives, leading to increased productivity and reduced equipment downtime.
- Outstanding oxidation stability, thermal stability and detergency prevent the build up of deposits and ensure long fluid life.
- Advanced frictional properties provide the clutch-friction retention and slippage control required in equipment that uses modern paper or elastomer disc materials.
- Compatible with modern clutch materials and elastomers, to extend component life and prevent oil leakage.
- Effective control of foaming together with good air-release properties ensure smooth transfer of power and shifting performance, and reduce fluid loss in severe service conditions.
- Very good low-temperature properties protect against wear under cold start up and running conditions.