Sinopec L-TSA Turbine Oil is available in ISO viscosity grades 32, 46, and 68. Formulated with a high-quality base oil and selected additives, it offers good oxidation stability and corrosion protection along with good demulsibility, antifoaming and air release properties.
Features & BenefitsSinopec L-TSA Turbine Oil is suitable for use in:
- Steam turbines used in industrial power generation.
- Large to moderate marine steam turbine propulsion machinery and associated auxiliary equipment.
- Industrial steam turbines, gas turbines and water turbines.
- Circulating systems, anti-friction bearings, enclosed gears, hydraulic units and other industrial applications, providing there is no requirement for antiwear additives.
Features & Benefits
- Good oxidation stability prolongs the service life of the oil and increases services intervals.
- Good air release properties protect against air entrainment and ensure optimum oil film thickness, protecting equipment components.
- Good antifoaming properties avoid the build-up of foam and reduce oil leakage from the system.
- Good water separation properties ensure that any water contamination can be easily separated from the oil, protecting equipment against rusting and corrosion and extending oil life.
- Anti-rust and corrosion prevention properties further protect equipment from rusting and corrosion, and extended equipment life.
Sinopec L-TSA Turbine Oil Typical Data Specifications
|ISO viscosity grade (VG)||32|
Kinematic viscosity, ASTM D 445
|Viscosity index, ASTM D 2270||93
|Air release at 50℃, mins, ASTM D 3427||2.1
|Foaming characteristics, sequences 1, 2 and 3, ASTM D 892||
|Demulsibility @ 54°C, time to 3 ml emulsion, min, ASTM D 1401||
|Neutralisation number, mg KOH/g, ASTM D 974||0.07|
|Oxidation stability, time to 2 mg KOH/g, hours, ASTM D 943||>2,500|
Rust prevention, ASTM D 665
|Copper corrosion, 3 hours @ 100℃, ASTM D 130||1b|
|Pour point, ℃, ASTM D 97||-12|
|Flash point (COC), °C, ASTM D 92||200|
|Density @ 15°C, kg/l, ASTM D 4052||0.8653|
Sinopec L-TSA Turbine Oil meets or exceeds the performance requirements of the following industry specifications:
|ASTM||4304 Rev A Type I|
|DIN||51515 L-TD, 51524 Part 1|
|JIS||K-2213 Type 2 w/add|
Sinopec L-TSA Turbine Oil meets or exceeds the performance requirements of the following OEM specifications:
|Alstom Power||HTGD 90117|
|Siemens Power Generation||TLV 9013 04|
- Chevron GST Oil
- Mobil DTE
- Shell Turbo T 32