Designed for use in powershift transmissions, hydrostatic transmissions, torque converters, final drives and hydraulic systems of Caterpillar and other off-highway construction and mining equipment. They may also be used in heavy-duty commercial automatic and manual transmission where Allison C-4 or Caterpillar TO-4 fluid is specified.
Features & Benefits
Sinopec TO-4 50W Heavy Duty Transmission Fluid is suitable for use in:
- Heavy-duty transmissions, gearboxes, final drives and hydraulic systems used in off-highway applications, where a Caterpillar TO-4 product is recommended.
- Other heavy-duty applications in the mining, construction, quarrying and agricultural industries.
- Manual, power-shift and automatic transmissions where Allison C-4 fluids are recommended.
- When Komatsu power train oil TO10 is needed.
- Mobile hydraulic equipment applications.
- Applications where paper and elastomer disc materials are used, and advanced frictional properties are required to extend clutch life and provide slippage control under severe high-load conditions.
Features & Benefits
- Excellent anti-wear properties and load carrying ability reduce gear wear and extend the life of heavy-duty transmission systems, gearboxes and final drives, leading to increased productivity and reduced equipment downtime.
- Outstanding oxidation stability, thermal stability and detergency prevent the build up of deposits and ensure long fluid life.
- Advanced frictional properties provide the clutch-friction retention and slippage control required in equipment that uses modern paper or elastomer disc materials.
- Compatible with modern clutch materials and elastomers, to extend component life and prevent oil leakage.
- Effective control of foaming together with good air-release properties ensure smooth transfer of power and shifting performance, and reduce fluid loss in severe service conditions.
- Very good low-temperature properties protect against wear under cold start up and running conditions.
Sinopec TO-4 50W Heavy Duty Transmission Fluid Specifications
|SAE viscosity grade||50
|Kinematic viscosity, ASTM D 445||--
cSt @ 40°C
|cSt @ 100°C||18.4
Viscosity, Brookfield, ASTM D 2983
cP @ –15°C
|Viscosity index, ASTM D 2270||96
|FZG gear scuffing, load stage, ASTM D 5182||12
|Pour point, °C, ASTM D 97||-18
|Flash point (COC), °C, ASTM D 92||250
Sinopec TO-4 50W Heavy Duty Transmission Fluid meets or exceeds the performance requirements of the following industry specifications:
Sinopec TO-4 30W Heavy Duty Transmission Fluid meets or exceeds the performance requirements of the following OEM specifications:
Buy on Wal-Mart
- Shell Spirax S4 CX 50
- Valvoline Drive Train Transmission Oil
- Mobiltrans HD 50