Sinopec Multipurpose Red Lithium Grease is tacky multipurpose grease ideal for general lubrication in industrial and automotive (trucks, cars and buses) applications, especially for lubrication of chassis points, automotive wheel bearings and 5th wheels. Excellent structural stability, long services life and excellent resistance to corrosion and oxidation to protect machinery from wear and tear.
Appearance: "Normal" Grease
Consistency: Peanut Butter
Pack Size: 35LB Pail (17KG Volume), Grade: NLGI 2
Features & Benefits
Sinopec Multipurpose Red Lithium Grease, NLGI 2 is suitable for use in:
- A wide range of industrial and automotive applications, where there is no requirement for load carrying properties.
- Lubrication of chassis points (e.g. shackles, tie rod ends, steering knuckles, control arms and king pins), electric motors and water pumps of passengers cars, buses and trucks.
- Automotive wheel bearings (with drum brake systems).
- General lubrication of roller bearings and sliding bearings operating under light load.
Features and Benefits
- Lithium soap thickener ensures good mechanical stability, so the grease structure does not soften or break down in service.
- Excellent water resistance means that the grease stays in place and is not washed or sprayed off in wet conditions, reducing the need for frequent re-application.
- Protection against rusting and corrosion ensures long component life, and extends maintenance intervals.
- Good oxidation stability ensures longer grease life, providing optimum lubrication, extending equipment life and reducing maintenance requirements.
- Added polymer ensures the grease adheres strongly to metal surfaces, sealing out water, dirt and abrasive materials, and so protecting the moving parts.
Sinopec Multipurpose Red Lithium Grease Specifications
|Appearance, visual||Smooth, red, buttery|
|Base fluid type||Mineral|
Kinematic viscosity, ASTM D 445
cSt @ 100°C (range)
Cone penetration, ASTM D 217
Dropping point, °C, ASTM D 566
Oil separation, 24 h @ 100°C, %, FTMS 791C-321.3
Low temperature torque (–15°C), Nm, ASTM D1478
Starting torque, Nm
Running torque, Nm
Water washout, 1 h @ 38°C, %, ASTM D 1264
Oxidation stability, 100 h @ 99°C & 758 kPa, pressure drop, kPa, ASTM D 942
Copper corrosion, T2 copper strip, 24 h @ 100°C, rating, ASTM D 4048
Corrosion prevention, 48 h @ 52°C, rating, ASTM D 1743
Impurities, quantity/cm3 , JIS K2220 5.9
10 µm or larger
25 µm or larger
75 µm or larger
125 µm or larger
Sinopec Multipurpose Red Lithium Grease meets the performance requirements of the following industry specification:
- Shell Gadus S2 V220 2
- Chevron Ultra Duty
Additional shipping fees will apply to residential, limited access, deliveries outside the regular delivery network or locations requiring a lift gate to complete delivery.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.