Propylene Glycol Inhibited Heat Transfer Fluid 100% is a fully-formulated propylene glycol-based heat transfer fluid containing an inhibitor and additive package that controls corrosion of metals, helps prevent scaling and the fouling of heat transfer surfaces, and buffers the pH to maintain it in the optimum operating range. Product is the accepted industry standard for multi-metal corrosion protection for steel, cast iron, aluminum, copper, brass, and solder. This fluid is compatible with most plastics, elastomers, and types of rubber.
- Natural Gas Pipeline Heaters and Bath Heaters
- Solar Protection
- Ice Rinks
- HVAC Systems; Freeze, Burst, Corrosion Protection
- Process Heating and Cooling
- Thermal Energy Storage
- Refrigeration Warehouse Floor Heating
- Sidewalk Snow Melting Systems
100% concentrate formulation.
Dyed florescent yellow for leak detection.
55 Gallon Drum