Sinopec Non-Detergent 30 Lubricating Oil is recommended for use in air compressors and other industrial applications where non- detergent oil is specified. May be used in old gasoline engines built before 1963. Non-Detergent 30 Lubricating Oil is formulated using 100% pure, virgin base oil. Non detergent chemistry ensures there is no material in the formula to create deposits on metal surfaces ensuring clean operation.
Features & Benefits
Sinopec Non-Detergent Lubricating Oil, SAE 30 is suitable for use in:
- Industrial applications where a non-detergent oil is specified.
- The SAE 30 viscosity grade also may be used in gasoline engines operated under such mild conditions that higher quality compounded oils are not required.
- Air compressors and hydraulic systems which require non-detergent oils, lubrication of bearings and chains in once through systems and lubrication of compressor crankcases.
- Stationary and mobile units.
Features and Benefits
- Excellent lubricating properties protect moving compressor parts against wear and extend component life.
- The highly refined mineral base oil has outstanding thermal and oxidation stability and low carbon-forming tendency compared with conventional mineral oils, and this leads to good compressor cleanliness, reduced deposits and improved compressor efficiency, even when air discharge temperatures are high (up to 220°C).
- Reduced deposits in discharge lines, reducing the risk of fires and explosions.
- Good anti-rust and anticorrosion properties protect cylinders and discharge valves from rusting and corroding, enhancing equipment life and performance, and prolonging service intervals.
- Excellent water-separation characteristics ensure that condensed water vapour can easily be separated from the lubricant and prevent the formation of emulsions (which could block the oil/air separator (coalescer) in some compressors), therefore prolonging coalescer life, and reducing equipment downtime and maintenance costs.
- Improved oil quality leads to longer maintenance and overhaul intervals and extended oil drain intervals, compared with poorer quality products.
Sinopec Non-Detergent Lubricating Oil, SAE 30 Specifications:
|SAE viscosity grade||30|
Kinematic viscosity, ASTM D 445
cSt @ 40°C
cSt @ 100°C
|Viscosity index, ASTM D 2270||94|
Aging characteristics (200°C, air, Fe2O3), ISO 6617
evaporation loss, %
Conradson carbon residue increase, %
|Foaming characteristics, sequence 1, ASTM D 892||50/0|
|Neutralisation number, mg KOH/g, ASTM D 664||0.22|
Rust prevention, rating, ASTM D 665
Copper corrosion, 3 hours @ 100°C, ASTM D 130
Sulfated ash, wt%, ASTM D 874
Pour point, °C, ASTM D 97
Flash point (COC), °C, ASTM D 92
Density @ 15°C, kg/l, ASTM D 4052