Sinopec Moly Lithium Grease is an extreme pressure multipurpose grease fortified with Molybdenum Disulfide (MOS2) for added protection against heavy loads and metal on metal contact. The moly provides and addition measure of residual lubrication to protect metal surfaces when vibrating or oscillating movements tend to squeeze out grease between the surface.
Appearance: "Normal" Grease
Consistency: Peanut Butter
Pack Size: 400LB Drum (180KG Volume), Grade: NLGI 2
Features & Benefits
Sinopec Moly Lithium Grease is suitable for use in:
- Bearings and gears of heavily loaded equipment operating under vibrating/oscillating conditions, such as those used in the steel and mining industries, where a robust extreme pressure/anti-wear grease is required.
Features and Benefits
- Excellent extreme pressure and anti-wear properties protect heavily loaded or shock-loaded bearings and gears from wear, extending equipment life.
- Solid molybdenum disulfide provides an additional measure of residual lubrication, which protects metal surfaces against wear in applications where vibrating or oscillating movement tends to squeeze out the grease from between the surfaces.
- Lithium soap thickener ensures good mechanical stability, so the grease structure does not soften or break down in service.
- Good water resistance properties ensure the grease is not easily washed out of bearings or off gear surfaces, so ensuring optimum protection.
- Good adhesive properties ensure the grease sticks to the metal surfaces sealing out dirt and abrasive materials, and so allows longer lubricating intervals.
- Provides good protection against rust and corrosion, extending component life and relubrication intervals.
Sinopec Moly Lithium Grease Specifications
|Appearance, visual||Smooth, black, buttery|
|Base fluid type||Mineral|
Kinematic viscosity, ASTM D 445
cSt @ 100°C
Cone penetration, ASTM D 217
Dropping point, °C, ASTM D 566
Oil separation, 24 h @ 100°C, %, FTMS 791C-321.3
|Apparent viscosity, –15°C, 10 s–1 , Pas, GOST 7163||320|
Oxidation stability, 100 h @ 99°C & 758 kPa,
pressure drop, kPa, ASTM D 942
Corrosion prevention, 48 h @ 52°C, rating, ASTM D 1743
Water washout,1 h @ 38°C, %, ASTM D1264
Four ball EP, maximum non-seizure load PB, N, ASTM D 2596
Sinopec Moly Lithium Grease meets or exceeds the performance requirements of the following industry specifications:
- Shell Gladus S1
- JetLube #202 Moly-Lith
- Delo Grease ESI HD
- Mobil XHP
- Shell Gadus S3 V460D
Additional shipping fees will apply to residential, limited access, deliveries outside the regular delivery network or locations requiring a lift gate to complete delivery.