Sinopec Marine Cylinder Oil 50100 is blended by high-quality base oil and super performance additives. This unique formulation has been specifically developed
for latest electronic injection engines, and especially it is suitable for the 2 stroke engine which is long stroke or under the operation of low speed sailing. It meets the requirement of the latest MAN two stroke engines.
Features & Benefits
Sinopec Marine Cylinder Oil 50100 is suitable for use in:
- Marine low speed two stroke crosshead diesel engine cylinders using fuel oil with sulfur content more than 1.5%. It is the best choice of cylinder oil for the Mark 8 and newer engine of MAN. Especially it is suitable for the under load engine whose actual power is less than 60% of the rated power.
Features and benefits
- Excellent neutrality can protect the engine from the cold corrosion caused by long stroke or under load.
- Excellent viscosity-temperature behavior meets the requirements of latest generation engine designs operating at higher-pressure and higher-temperature.
- Excellent anti-wear performance reduces the friction and wear-off of metallic components and extends the life of engine parts.
- Excellent detergency and dispersancy prevent carbon deposits on cylinder ring groove and cylinder liner and ensure the cleanness of engine combustion chamber.
- Good diffusivity performance drives oil quickly reaching and spreading out over the cylinder surface to form oil films to reduced liner and ring wear-off.
- Excellent overall performance reduces the cylinder oil consumption.
- It can retrain the low temperature corrosion caused by low speed sailing.
- It is approved by MAN and MHI-MME.
Sinopec Marine Cylinder Oil 50100 Typical Data Specifications
|Viscosity@100 °C, mm2/s||19.99|
|Flash Point (COC), °C||258|
|Pour Point, °C||-15|