Sinopec Marine Cylinder Oil 5070S is blended by refined paraffin base oil and
super performance additives. It is developed for new electronic injection engine.
Features & Benefits
Sinopec Marine Cylinder Oil 5070 S is suitable for use in:
- Marine low speed two stroke crosshead diesel engine cylinders using fuel oil with sulfur content more than 1.5%.
Features and benefits
- Excellent viscosity-temperature behavior meets the requirements of engines operating at higher-pressure and higher-
- Outstanding neutrality can neutralize the acid caused by the combustion of fuel to protect the engine from acid
- Outstanding anti-wear performance reduces the friction and wear-off of metallic components and extends the life of
- Outstanding detergency and dispersancy prevent carbon deposits on cylinder ring groove and cylinder liner and ensure
the cleanness of engine combustion chamber.
- Good diffusivity performance drives oil quickly reaching and spreading out over the cylinder surface to form oil films to
reduced liner and ring wear-off.
- Outstanding overall performance provides the cylinder of the marine engine with comprehensive protection.
- It is approved by MAN, WINGD (WARTSILA) and MHI-MME.
Sinopec Marine Cylinder Oil 5070 S Typical Data Specifications
|Viscosity@100 °C, mm2/s||19.00|
|Flash Point (COC), °C||268|
|Pour Point, °C||-18|