Sinopec Marine Cylinder Oil 5040 is blended by refined paraffin base oil and
super performance additives.
Features & Benefits
Sinopec Marine Cylinder Oil 5040 is suitable for use in:
- Marine low speed two stroke crosshead diesel engine cylinders using fuel oil with sulfur content between 0.5% and1.5%.
Features and benefits
- Good neutrality can neutralize the acid caused by the combustion of fuel to protect the engine from acid corrosion.
- Good anti-wear performance reduces the friction and wear-off of metallic components and extends the life of engine
- Good detergency and dispersancy prevent carbon deposits on cylinder ring groove and cylinder liner and ensure the
cleanness of engine combustion chamber.
- Good diffusivity performance drives oil quickly reaching and spreading out over the cylinder surface to form oil films to
reduced liner and ring wear-off.
- The ash content is lower than 70 BN cylinder oil and it reduces the wear and tear caused by Calcium Carbonate after combustion.
- It is approved by MAN.
Sinopec Marine Cylinder Oil 5040 Typical Data Specifications
|Viscosity@100 °C, mm2/s||18.61|
|Flash Point (COC), °C||274|
|Pour Point, °C||-15|