Sinopec Marine Cylinder Oil 5025 is blended by high-quality base oil and
super performance additives. This unique formulation has been specifically
developed for sulfur emission control area (SECAs) from 1th January 2015.
Features & Benefits
Sinopec Marine Cylinder Oil 5025 is suitable for use in:
- Marine low speed two stroke crosshead diesel engine cylinders using fuel oil with sulfur content less than 0.5% including new type fuels (e.g., LNG or LPG, etc.).
Features and benefits
- Excellent viscosity-temperature behavior meets the requirements of latest generation engine designs operating at higher-pressure and higher-temperature.
- Excellent anti-wear performance reduces the friction and wear-off of metallic components and extends the life of engine parts.
- Outstanding detergency and dispersancy prevent carbon deposits on cylinder ring groove and cylinder liner and ensure the cleanness of engine combustion chamber.
- Good diffusivity performance drives oil quickly reaching and spreading out over the cylinder surface to form oil films to reduced liner and ring wear-off.
- It is approved by MAN, WINGD (WARTSILA) and MHI-MME.
Sinopec Marine Cylinder Oil 5025 Typical Data Specifications
|Viscosity@100 °C, mm2/s
|Flash Point (COC), °C
|Pour Point, °C