Sinopec L-HV Low Temperature Antiwear Hydraulic Oil is a line of premium quality antiwear lubricants blended using selected and highly refined highquality mineral oils, combined with a multifunctional additive system and available in a wide viscosity range from ISO Grade 15 to 100. This line of oils, with high viscosity index and low pour point characteristics, has been designed to meet the requirements of moderate- to high-pressure hydraulic systems operating outdoors in cold regions, or where there is a wide variation in ambient temperature.
Sinopec L-HV Low Temperature Antiwear Hydraulic Oil is suitable for use in
- Moderate- to high-pressure hydraulic systems operating outdoors in severe cold regions or where there is a wide variation in ambient temperature, such as in the marine, construction, mining, and oil industries.
- Vane and gear pumps operating under high pressure and low temperatures, as recommended by pump manufacturers.
- Severe service hydraulic systems, employing axial and radial piston pumps, as recommended by pump manufacturers
Features and benefits
- High viscosity index combined with low pour point ensures excellent low-temperature fluidity and provides excellent low-temperature start up, protecting the hydraulic system from wear and extending life.
- Excellent shear stability properties ensure good oil film thickness is maintained in severe service conditions, protecting the components of the hydraulic system.
- High-quality base oils combined with multifunctional additive technology provide outstanding antiwear properties, rust protection, low varnish and deposit formation, excellent demulsibility, oxidation resistance, good antifoam properties and fast air release properties, to protect and extend the life of hydraulic pumps and systems.
- Good hydrolytic stability and filterability, ensure optimum product life and performance, and prevent filter blocking.
- The wide selection of viscosity grades ensures that the optimum viscosity can be used for any hydraulic system operating temperature.
- Fully compatible with common seal materials usually found in hydraulic systems, to extend seal life and prevent fluid leakage.