Sinopec L-HV Low Temperature HVI 68 High Viscosity Hydraulic Oil is a premium quality antiwear lubricant blended using high viscosity index base oils, combined with a multifunctional additive system to create an inherently synthetic, high viscosity hydraulic oil with low pour point characteristics. Non-conductive, designed to meet the requirements 35KV dielectric oil. Excellent performance of moderate to high pressure hydraulic systems for 6,000 of operating hours even in outdoors and cold regions, or where there is a wide variation in ambient temperature.
High cleanliness oil rated at ISO - 18/16/13 or NAS - 7
Pack Size: 55 Gallon Drum (200L Volume), Grade: ISO 68
Features & Benefits
Sinopec L-HV Low Temperature HVI 68 High Viscosity Hydraulic Oil is suitable for use in:
- Moderate- to high-pressure hydraulic systems operating outdoors in severe cold regions or where there is a wide
variation in ambient temperature, such as in the marine, construction, mining and oil-industries.
- Vane and gear pumps operating under high pressure and low temperatures, as recommended by pump manufacturers.
Severe service hydraulic systems, employing axial and radial piston pumps, as recommended by pump manufacturers.
Features & Benefits
- High viscosity index combined with low pour point ensures excellent low-temperature fluidity and provides excellent low-temperature start up, protecting the hydraulic system from wear and extending life.
- Excellent shear stability properties ensure good oil film thickness is maintained in severe service conditions, protecting the components of the hydraulic system.
- High-quality base oils combined with multifunctional additive technology provide outstanding antiwear properties, rust protection, low varnish and deposit formation, excellent demulsibility, oxidation resistance, good antifoam properties and fast air release properties, to protect and extend the life of hydraulic pumps and systems.
- Good hydrolytic stability and filterability, ensure optimum product life and performance, and prevent filter blocking.
- The wide selection of viscosity grades ensures that the optimum viscosity can be used for any hydraulic system operating temperature.
- Fully compatible with common seal materials usually found in hydraulic systems, to extend seal life and prevent fluid leakage.
Sinopec L-HV Low Temperature HVI 68 High Viscosity Hydraulic Oil Typical Data Specifications
|ISO viscosity grade (VG)||68
Kinematic viscosity, ASTM D 445
|Viscosity index, ASTM D 2270||156|
|Air release at 50℃, mins, ASTM D 3427||6.5
|Foaming characteristics, sequences 1, 2 and 3, ASTM D 892||
|Neutralisation number, mg KOH/g, ASTM D 974||0.75|
Rust prevention, ASTM D 665
FZG test (A/8.3/90), fail load stage, DIN 51345
Dielectric Strength, ASTM D877, kV
TOST, ASTM D943-04a, hours
|Copper corrosion, 3 hours @ 100℃, ASTM D 130||1b|
|Water separability, ASTM D 2711||16 (54℃)|
|Pour point, ℃, ASTM D 97||-35|
|Flash point (COC), °C, ASTM D 92||221|
Sinopec L-HV Low Temperature HVI 68 High Viscosity Hydraulic Oil meets or exceeds the performance requirements of the following industry specifications:
|DIN||51524 Pt 3 (HVLP)|
|ISO||ISO 6743/4 (L-HV), ISO 4406:2017 18/16/13 (NAS 7)|
Sinopec L-HV Low Temperature HVI 68 High Viscosity Hydraulic Oil meets or exceeds the performance requirements of the following OEM specifications:
- Shell Tellus S2 VX68
- Mobil DTE 10 Excel 68
- Chevron Rando HDZ 68
Additional shipping fess will apply to residential, limited access, deliveries outside the regular delivery network or locations requiring a lift gate to complete delivery.