Sinopec L-HV Low Temperature High Viscosity Antiwear Hydraulic Oil is a line of premium quality antiwear lubricants blended using selected and high viscosity index base oils, combined with a multifunctional additive system and available in a wide viscosity range from ISO Grade 15 to 100. This line of oils, with high viscosity index and low pour point characteristics, has been described as a synthetic oil designed to also meet the requirements 35KV dielectric and non-Conductive additive for excellent performance of moderate to high pressure hydraulic systems for 6,000 of operating hours even in outdoors and cold regions, or where there is a wide variation in ambient temperature.
Features & Benefits
Sinopec L-HV Low Temperature Anti-wear Hydraulic Oil is suitable for use in:
- Moderate- to high-pressure hydraulic systems operating outdoors in severe cold regions or where there is a wide
variation in ambient temperature, such as in the marine, construction, mining and oil-industries.
- Vane and gear pumps operating under high pressure and low temperatures, as recommended by pump manufacturers.
Severe service hydraulic systems, employing axial and radial piston pumps, as recommended by pump manufacturers.
Features & Benefits
- High viscosity index combined with low pour point ensures excellent low-temperature fluidity and provides excellent low-temperature start up, protecting the hydraulic system from wear and extending life.
- Excellent shear stability properties ensure good oil film thickness is maintained in severe service conditions, protecting the components of the hydraulic system.
- High-quality base oils combined with multifunctional additive technology provide outstanding antiwear properties, rust protection, low varnish and deposit formation, excellent demulsibility, oxidation resistance, good antifoam properties and fast air release properties, to protect and extend the life of hydraulic pumps and systems.
- Good hydrolytic stability and filterability, ensure optimum product life and performance, and prevent filter blocking.
- The wide selection of viscosity grades ensures that the optimum viscosity can be used for any hydraulic system operating temperature.
- Fully compatible with common seal materials usually found in hydraulic systems, to extend seal life and prevent fluid leakage.
Sinopec L-HV Low Temperature Anti-wear Hydraulic Oil Typical Data Specifications
|ISO viscosity grade (VG)||68
Kinematic viscosity, ASTM D 445
|Viscosity index, ASTM D 2270||156|
|Air release at 50℃, mins, ASTM D 3427||6.5
|Foaming characteristics, sequences 1, 2 and 3, ASTM D 892||
|Neutralisation number, mg KOH/g, ASTM D 974||0.75|
Rust prevention, ASTM D 665
FZG test (A/8.3/90), fail load stage, DIN 51345
Dielectric Strength, ASTM D877, kV
TOST, ASTM D943-04a, hours
|Copper corrosion, 3 hours @ 100℃, ASTM D 130||1b|
|Water separability, ASTM D 2711||16 (54℃)|
|Pour point, ℃, ASTM D 97||-35|
|Flash point (COC), °C, ASTM D 92||221|
Sinopec L-HV Low Temperature Anti-wear Hydraulic Oil meets or exceeds the performance requirements of the following industry specifications:
|DIN||51524 Pt 3 (HVLP)|
|ISO||ISO 6743/4 (L-HV), ISO 4406:2017 18/16/13 (NAS 7)|
Sinopec Antiwear Hydraulic Oil meets or exceeds the performance requirements of the following OEM specifications:
- Shell Tellus S2 VX68
- Mobil DTE 10 Excel 68
- Chevron Rando HDZ 68