SINOPEC JUSTAR Full Synthetic Gasoline Engine Oil (SN/GF-5) is formulated with high-quality synthetic base oils and a multifunctional additive system for modern, high-performance petrol and light-duty diesel-powered vehicles. It provides excellent oxidation resistance, deposit and wear protection, low-temperature performance. API SN and ILSAC GF-5 specification for gasoline engines and API CF for diesel engines.
Features & Benefits
Sinopec JUSTAR Full Synthetic Engine Oil is suitable for use in:
- Turbocharged and supercharged fuel-injected petrol engines.
- Turbocharged intercooled direct-injection diesel engines.
- Naturally aspirated petrol engines in passenger cars and light commercial vehicles.
- High-performance passenger cars, racing cars and coaches equipped with multi-valves, turbochargers and direct-injection engines.
Features and Benefits
- High-quality synthetic base oils in combination with an advanced additive system provide protection against engine sludge formation and build up, reducing oil thickening, thereby keeping the product in grade for longer and extending oil life.
- Provides excellent control of piston and ring deposits under high-temperature conditions.
- Excellent antiwear performance protects against engine wear and prolongs engine service life.
- Low oil evaporation loss leads to oil consumption and exhaust emissions reduction.
- Formulated to protect and extend the life of three-way catalytic converters.
- Low oil viscosity ensures good fluidity at low temperatures, reducing engine wear at start up and ensuring improved fuel efficiency.
- Good elastomer compatibility ensures longer gasket and seal life, and prevents oil leakage.
- Approved as service fill oil for mixed fleets.
- Energy conserving.
|cSt @ 100°C||11.58|
Dynamic viscosity,CCS,ASTM D 5293
cP @ -35℃
Mini-rotary viscometer(MRV),ASTM D 4684
cP @ -40℃
|Total base number, mg KOH/g, ASTM D 2896||8.11|
|Sulfated ash, wt%, ASTM D 874||0.84|
|Pour point, °C, ASTM D 97||-35|
|Flash point (COC), °C, ASTM D 92||238|
|Density @ 15°C, kg/l, ASTM D 4052||0.842|
Sinopec JUSTAR J700U (SN/CF) Engine Oil meets the performance requirements of the following industry specifications:
|API Service Classification||
Petrol/Gasoline: SN, SM and earlier specifications
Diesel: CF and earlier HDDEO specifications
Sinopec Engine Oil SN/CF holds the following formal industry approvals/licenses:
|API Service Classification||Petrol/Gasoline: SN|