EP Lithium Grease Extreme Pressure Grease, EP1 - 400 LB Drum
Grease Lithium EP is specially formulated to lubricate all sorts of equipment and mechanisms. The grease will perform excellent for on- and off- road equipment, manufacturing, agriculture, mining, marine, forestry and general purpose applications. Grease Lithium EP 000 and 00 and 0 are suitable for steel mill lubricant and heavy duty plain and rolling element bearings and gearboxes requiring a semi-fluid grease. Grease Lithium EP 1 will work very will in centralized systems and extreme pressure gears working at ambient temperatures. Grease Lithium EP 2 are well suited in heavy duty bearings and general industrial lubrication.
Buy on Walmart
SpecificationsClick to view specifications based on grade.
- Compare to: Shell Alvania EP 2 Mobilux EP 2 Chevron Multifak EP 2
- Certifications: NLGI GC-LB, NLGI 2, DIN 51821
- Appearance: "Normal" Grease
- Consistency: Peanut Butter
- Compare to: Shell Alvania EP 1 Mobilux EP 1 Chevron Multifak EP 1
- Certifications: NLGI GC-LB, NLGI 1, DIN 51821
- Appearance: Soft Grease
- Consistency: Tomato Paste
- Compare to: Shell Alvania EP 0 Mobilux EP 0 Chevron Multifak EP 0
- Certifications: NLGI GC-LB, NLGI 0, DIN 51821
- Appearance: Very Soft Grease
- Consistency: Brown Mustard
- Compare to: Shell Alvania EP 00 Mobilux EP 00 Chevron Multifak EP 00
- Certifications: NLGI GC-LB, NLGI 00, DIN 51821
- Appearance: Semi-Fluid Grease
- Consistency: Applesauce
- Compare to: Shell Alvania EP 000 Mobilux EP 000 Chevron Multifak EP 000
- Certifications: NLGI GC-LB, NLGI 000, DIN 51821
- Appearance: Fluid Grease
- Consistency: Cooking Oil
Sinopec Extreme Pressure Multipurpose Lithium Grease, is suitable for use in:
- Bearings and gears of medium to heavily loaded mechanical equipment, where an extreme pressure/anti-wear grease is required for extra protection.
- Multi-service grease for machinery.
Features & Benefits
- Excellent extreme pressure and anti-wear properties protect heavily loaded or shock-loaded bearings from wear, extending equipment life.
- Lithium soap thickener ensures good mechanical stability, so the grease structure does not soften or break down in service.
- High-quality base oil ensures a good oil film thickness is maintained, even in high-temperature applications, protecting components from wear.
- Excellent protection against rust and corrosion ensures long component life, and extends maintenance intervals.
- Good thermal and oxidation stability ensure longer grease life under high-temperature conditions, providing optimum lubrication, extending equipment life and reducing maintenance requirements.
- Grease adheres strongly to metal surfaces, sealing out dirt and abrasive materials, to ensure longer lubricating intervals.