Grease Lithium EP2 is specially formulated to lubricate all sorts of equipment and mechanisms. The grease will perform excellent for on- and off- road equipment, manufacturing, agriculture, mining, marine, forestry and general purpose applications. Grease Lithium EP NLGI 2 are well suited in heavy duty bearings and general industrial lubrication.
Features & Benefits
Sinopec Extreme Pressure Multipurpose Lithium Grease, is suitable for use in:
- Bearings and gears of medium to heavily loaded mechanical equipment, where an extreme pressure/anti-wear grease is required for extra protection.
- Multi-service grease for machinery.
Features & Benefits
- Excellent extreme pressure and anti-wear properties protect heavily loaded or shock-loaded bearings from wear, extending equipment life.
- Lithium soap thickener ensures good mechanical stability, so the grease structure does not soften or break down in service.
- High-quality base oil ensures a good oil film thickness is maintained, even in high-temperature applications, protecting components from wear.
- Excellent protection against rust and corrosion ensures long component life, and extends maintenance intervals.
- Good thermal and oxidation stability ensure longer grease life under high-temperature conditions, providing optimum lubrication, extending equipment life and reducing maintenance requirements.
- Grease adheres strongly to metal surfaces, sealing out dirt and abrasive materials, to ensure longer lubricating intervals.
Sinopec Extreme Pressure Lithium Base Grease Specifications
|Appearance, visual||Smooth, puce, buttery|
|Base fluid type||Mineral|
Kinematic viscosity, ASTM D 445
cSt @ 100°C
Cone penetration, ASTM D 217
Dropping point, °C, ASTM D 566
|Apparent viscosity, –15°C, 10 s–1 , Pas, GOST 7163||349
|Oil separation, 24 h @ 100°C, %, FTMS 791C-321.3||3.2
|Corrosion prevention, 48 h @ 52°C, rating, ASTM D 1743||pass|
Copper corrosion, T2 copper strip, 24 h
@ 100°C, rating, ASTM D 4048
Timken OK load, N, ASTM D 2509
Four ball EP, PB, N, ASTM D 2596
Impurities, quantity/cm3 , JIS K 2220 5.9
25 µm or larger
75 µm or larger
125 µm or larger
Sinopec Extreme Pressure Lithium Base Grease meets or exceeds the performance requirements of the following industry specifications:
Sinopec Extreme Pressure Lithium Base Grease holds the following formal OEM approvals:
|Pan Steel Mine Company||Approved for use in cranes|
|Xuzhou Heavy-duty Machine Mill Company||Approved for use in cranes|
Buy on Wal-Mart
- Shell Alvania EP 2
- Mobilux EP 2
- Chevron Multifak EP 2
- Appearance: "Normal" Grease
- Consistency: Peanut Butter