Sinopec L-HM 32 Ashless Zinc Free Hydraulic Oil in ISO VG 32 is bio friendly hydraulic fluid, suitable for accidental environmental exposure. Zinc-free (ZF) formula ideal where antifoaming hydraulic oil is necessary. High cleanliness oil, NAS 7, suitable for This AW32 hydraulic fluid has been designed to meet the requirements of major hydraulic pump manufacturers, and its applications include hydraulic systems used in industrial and marine applications as well as in mobile machinery, specifically formulated for machines and equipment requiring an ISO VG 32, ISO 32, AW 32, 10W hydraulic or SAE 10W hydraulic oil. Pack Size: 5 Gallon Pail (18L Volume), Grade: ISO 32
Features & Benefits
Sinopec Zinc Free Bio Hydraulic Oil is suitable for use in:
- Severe hydraulic applications, such as in vane pumps and/or piston pumps running under high-pressure conditions.
- High-precision hydraulic systems containing copper or silver components.
- Caution: avoid mixing Sinopec High Pressure Ashless Antiwear Hydraulic Oil L-HM grades with non-ashless antiwear hydraulic oils as this may be detrimental to their performance.
Features and benefits
The non-zinc, ashless antiwear additive system is non-corrosive to silver and yellow metal alloys, and so is fully compatible with hydraulic pumps containing either silver or copper components, thus prolonging pump life.
High-quality base oils combined with ashless additive technology provide outstanding antiwear properties, rust protection, low deposit formation, good demulsibility, oxidation resistance, good antifoam properties and fast air release properties, to protect and extend the life of hydraulic pumps and systems.
Good hydrolytic stability and filterability, ensure optimum product life and performance, and prevent filter blocking.
High viscosity index gives good viscosity characteristics over a wide temperature range; the wide selection of viscosity grades ensures that the optimum viscosity can be used for any hydraulic system operating temperature.
Fully compatible with common seal materials usually found in hydraulic systems, to extend seal life and prevent fluid leakage.
Sinopec Zinc Free Bio Hydraulic Oil Typical Data Specifications
|ISO viscosity grade (VG)||32|
Kinematic viscosity, ASTM D 445
|Viscosity index, ASTM D 2270||100|
|Air release at 50℃, mins, ASTM D 3427||4|
|Foaming characteristics, sequences 1, 2 and 3, ASTM D 892||
|Neutralisation number, mg KOH/g, ASTM D 974||0.25|
Rust prevention, ASTM D 665
|Copper corrosion, 3 hours @ 100℃, ASTM D 130||1b|
|Water separability, ASTM D 2711||6 (54℃)|
|Pour point, ℃, ASTM D 97||-15|
|Flash point (COC), °C, ASTM D 92||215|
Sinopec Antiwear Hydraulic Oil meets or exceeds the performance requirements of the following industry specifications:
|DIN||51524 Pt 2 (HLP)|
|ISO||11158 (L-HM), ISO 4406:2017 18/16/13 (NAS 7)|
Sinopec Antiwear Hydraulic Oil meets or exceeds the performance requirements of the following OEM specifications:
- Mobil DTE Excel 32
- Castrol Hyspin ZZ 32
- Shell Tellus S3 M 32
- Fuchs Renolin ZF 32
- Total Azolla AF 32
- Gulf Zinc Free Hydraulic 32
- Chevron Clarity Hydraulic Oil AW 32
- Phillips 66 Megaflow AW Hydraulic Oil 32
- Conoco Ecoterra 32
- Texaco Rando HD Ashless 32
- Also referred to as: AW 32 Hydraulic Oil, AW 32 Hydraulic Fluid, ISO VG 32 Hydraulic Oil, ISO VG 32 Hydraulic Fluid, ISO 32 Hydraulic Oil, ISO 32 Hydraulic Fluid, Grade 32 Hydraulic Oil, Grade 32 Hydraulic Fluid, SAE 10W hydraulic oil, ZF Hydraulic Fluid, Bio Hydraulic
Buy on Walmart
Buy Ashless 32 Hydraulic Oil on Walmart