Sinopec ATF IIIH Heavy Duty is designed for severe duty and extended drain intervals. It has been field tested in several urban transit fleets with excellent results for drain intervals ranging from 50,000 to 100,000 miles. It is manufactured from high viscosity synthetic base oils and additives that help provide oxidation and thermal stability, friction control, load-carrying ability, corrosion and wear protection. It helps prevent the accumulation of deposits and the formation of sludge, varnish, and foam. It is also an excellent choice for passenger cars and light trucks requiring General Motors DEXRON®-III,1 as well as Ford MERCON® and MERCON® V,2 especially for those vehicles in moderate to severe service. Examples of severe service applications include police cars, taxicabs, pickup & delivery trucks, recreational vehicles, and tow trucks.
Features & Benefits
Sinopec Automatic Transmission Fluid III-H is suitable for use in:
- All vehicles where GM DEXRON® III, Ford MERCON® or Allison C-4 fluids are required.
- Four-, five-, and some six-speed automatic transmissions used in US, Japanese and some European passenger cars.
- Power steering units of some passenger cars.
- Many automatic transmissions, power steering and hydraulics systems in heavy-duty vehicles used, for example, in the construction industry.
- Hydrostatic drives and hydraulic systems in industrial, agricultural, mining and marine applications where GM DEXRON® III, Ford MERCON® or Allison C-4 is specified.
- Some specific hydraulic systems that require an ISO VG 32, 46 or 68 fluid.
- Not recommended for use in continuously variable transmission (CVT) systems.
Features and benefits
- Outstanding oxidation stability, thermal stability and detergency ensure long fluid life and prevent the build up of deposits.
- Excellent frictional characteristics improve transmission efficiency and shifting performance, and ensure consistent, reliable, trouble-free operation of transmission systems.
- Excellent antiwear performance and good oil film strength protect components from wear and ensure long transmission life.
- Very good low-temperature properties protect against wear under cold start-up and running conditions and ensure good low-temperature shift performance.
- Effective control of foaming ensures good transfer of power and shifting performance, and reduces fluid loss in severe service conditions.
- Fully compatible with common seal materials found in transmission systems, to extend seal life and prevent fluid leakage.
Sinopec ATF Synthetic Automatic Transmission Fluid Specifications
Kinematic viscosity, ASTM D 445
cSt @ 40°C
cSt @ 100°C
Viscosity, Brookfield, ASTM D 2983
cP @ –30°C
cP @ –40°C
|Viscosity index, ASTM D 2270||185|
|Copper corrosion, 3 hours 150℃, ASTM D 130||1b|
|Pour point, °C, ASTM D 97||-40|
|Flash point (COC), °C, ASTM D 92||198
|Density @ 20°C, kg/l, ASTM D 4052||0.845
Sinopec ATF Synthetic Automatic Transmission Fluid meets or exceeds the performance requirements of the following OEM specifications:
|Nissan||1998 to 2004: Most except as noted 2005-2006: 4 cyl Altima, 4-speed Maxima, 4-speed Quest|
|Subaru||Before 2005，Most except as noted|
|Volvo||1995-1998: 850, 940, 960; 70, 90 Series 1999-2000: V50, V70, V70R and XC70 with AW50-42 or AW42AWD; C70 1999 to 2005: S80 with 4T65EV, XC90 with 4T65AWD , S70 with AW50-42 or AW42AWD|
- Mobil Delvac Synthetic ATF
- Shell Spirax S6 ATF A295
- Chevron Delo Syn ATF HD