Sinopec L-HM 68 Ashless Zinc Free Hydraulic Oil in ISO VG 68 is bio friendly hydraulic fluid, suitable for accidental environmental exposure. Zinc-free (ZF) formula ideal where antifoaming hydraulic oil is necessary. High cleanliness oil, NAS 7, suitable for This AW68 hydraulic fluid has been designed to meet the requirements of major hydraulic pump manufacturers, and its applications include hydraulic systems used in industrial and marine applications as well as in mobile machinery, specifically formulated for machines and equipment requiring an ISO VG 68, ISO 68, AW 68, 20 hydraulic or SAE 20 hydraulic oil. The base stock withstands oxidation at high operating temperatures and results in maximum service life for the oil relative to vegetable-based readily biodegradable products.
Features & Benefits
Sinopec Zinc Free Bio Hydraulic Oil is suitable for use in:
- Severe hydraulic applications, such as in vane pumps and/or piston pumps running under high-pressure conditions.
- High-precision hydraulic systems containing copper or silver components.
- Caution: avoid mixing Sinopec High Pressure Ashless Antiwear Hydraulic Oil L-HM grades with non-ashless antiwear hydraulic oils as this may be detrimental to their performance.
Features and benefits
The non-zinc, ashless antiwear additive system is non-corrosive to silver and yellow metal alloys, and so is fully compatible with hydraulic pumps containing either silver or copper components, thus prolonging pump life.
High-quality base oils combined with ashless additive technology provide outstanding antiwear properties, rust protection, low deposit formation, good demulsibility, oxidation resistance, good antifoam properties and fast air release properties, to protect and extend the life of hydraulic pumps and systems.
Good hydrolytic stability and filterability, ensure optimum product life and performance, and prevent filter blocking.
High viscosity index gives good viscosity characteristics over a wide temperature range; the wide selection of viscosity grades ensures that the optimum viscosity can be used for any hydraulic system operating temperature.
Fully compatible with common seal materials usually found in hydraulic systems, to extend seal life and prevent fluid leakage.
Sinopec Zinc Free Bio Hydraulic Oil Typical Data Specifications
|ISO viscosity grade (VG)||68|
Kinematic viscosity, ASTM D 445
|Viscosity index, ASTM D 2270||97
|Air release at 50℃, mins, ASTM D 3427||8
|Foaming characteristics, sequences 1, 2 and 3, ASTM D 892||
|Neutralisation number, mg KOH/g, ASTM D 974||0.28|
FZG test (A/8.3/90), fail load stage, DIN 51345
Rust prevention, ASTM D 665
|Copper corrosion, 3 hours @ 100℃, ASTM D 130||1b|
|Water separability, ASTM D 2711||10 (54℃)|
|Pour point, ℃, ASTM D 97||-15|
|Flash point (COC), °C, ASTM D 92||248|
Sinopec Antiwear Hydraulic Oil meets or exceeds the performance requirements of the following industry specifications:
|DIN||51524 Pt 2 (HLP)|
|ISO||11158 (L-HM), ISO 4406:2017 18/16/13 (NAS 7)|
Sinopec Antiwear Hydraulic Oil meets or exceeds the performance requirements of the following OEM specifications:
- Mobil DTE Excel 68
- Castrol Hyspin ZZ 68
- Shell Tellus S3 M 68
- Fuchs Renolin ZF 686
- Total Azolla AF 68
- Gulf Zinc Free Hydraulic 68
- Chevron Clarity Hydraulic Oil AW 68
- Phillips 66 Megaflow AW Hydraulic Oil 68
- Conoco Ecoterra 68
- Texaco Rando HD Ashless 68
- Also referred to as: AW 68 Hydraulic Oil, AW 68 Hydraulic Fluid, ISO VG 68 Hydraulic Oil, ISO VG 68 Hydraulic Fluid, ISO 68 Hydraulic Oil, ISO 68 Hydraulic Fluid, Grade 68 Hydraulic Oil, Grade 68 Hydraulic Fluid, SAE 20 hydraulic oil, ZF Hydraulic Fluid, Bio Hydraulic