Sinopec L-HM 46 Ashless Zinc Free Hydraulic Oil in ISO VG 46 is bio friendly hydraulic fluid, suitable for accidental environmental exposure. Zinc-free (ZF) formula ideal where antifoaming hydraulic oil is necessary. High cleanliness oil, NAS 7, suitable for This AW46 hydraulic fluid has been designed to meet the requirements of major hydraulic pump manufacturers, and its applications include hydraulic systems used in industrial and marine applications as well as in mobile machinery, specifically formulated for machines and equipment requiring an ISO VG 46, ISO 46, AW 46, 10W hydraulic or SAE 15 hydraulic oil. The base stock withstands oxidation at high operating temperatures and results in maximum service life for the oil relative to vegetable-based readily biodegradable products.
Features & Benefits
Sinopec Zinc Free Bio Hydraulic Oil is suitable for use in:
- Severe hydraulic applications, such as in vane pumps and/or piston pumps running under high-pressure conditions.
- High-precision hydraulic systems containing copper or silver components.
- Caution: avoid mixing Sinopec High Pressure Ashless Antiwear Hydraulic Oil L-HM grades with non-ashless antiwear hydraulic oils as this may be detrimental to their performance.
Features and benefits
The non-zinc, ashless antiwear additive system is non-corrosive to silver and yellow metal alloys, and so is fully compatible with hydraulic pumps containing either silver or copper components, thus prolonging pump life.
High-quality base oils combined with ashless additive technology provide outstanding antiwear properties, rust protection, low deposit formation, good demulsibility, oxidation resistance, good antifoam properties and fast air release properties, to protect and extend the life of hydraulic pumps and systems.
Good hydrolytic stability and filterability, ensure optimum product life and performance, and prevent filter blocking.
High viscosity index gives good viscosity characteristics over a wide temperature range; the wide selection of viscosity grades ensures that the optimum viscosity can be used for any hydraulic system operating temperature.
Fully compatible with common seal materials usually found in hydraulic systems, to extend seal life and prevent fluid leakage.
Sinopec Zinc Free Bio Hydraulic Oil Typical Data Specifications
|ISO viscosity grade (VG)||46
Kinematic viscosity, ASTM D 445
|Viscosity index, ASTM D 2270||97
|Air release at 50℃, mins, ASTM D 3427||6|
|Foaming characteristics, sequences 1, 2 and 3, ASTM D 892||
|Neutralisation number, mg KOH/g, ASTM D 974||0.26|
FZG test (A/8.3/90), fail load stage, DIN 51345
Rust prevention, ASTM D 665
|Copper corrosion, 3 hours @ 100℃, ASTM D 130||1b|
|Water separability, ASTM D 2711||9 (54℃)|
|Pour point, ℃, ASTM D 97||-15|
|Flash point (COC), °C, ASTM D 92||235|
Sinopec Antiwear Hydraulic Oil meets or exceeds the performance requirements of the following industry specifications:
|DIN||51524 Pt 2 (HLP)|
|ISO||11158 (L-HM), ISO 4406:2017 18/16/13 (NAS 7)|
Sinopec Antiwear Hydraulic Oil meets or exceeds the performance requirements of the following OEM specifications:
- Mobil DTE Excel 46
- Castrol Hyspin ZZ 46
- Shell Tellus S3 M 46
- Fuchs Renolin ZF 46
- Total Azolla AF 46
- Gulf Zinc Free Hydraulic 46
- Chevron Clarity Hydraulic Oil AW 46
- Phillips 66 Megaflow AW Hydraulic Oil 46
- Conoco Ecoterra 46
- Texaco Rando HD Ashless 46
- Also referred to as: AW 46 Hydraulic Oil, AW 46 Hydraulic Fluid, ISO VG 46 Hydraulic Oil, ISO VG 46 Hydraulic Fluid, ISO 46 Hydraulic Oil, ISO 46 Hydraulic Fluid, Grade 46 Hydraulic Oil, Grade 46 Hydraulic Fluid, SAE 15 hydraulic oil, ZF Hydraulic Fluid, Bio Hydraulic