Sinopec L-DAB Air Compressor Oil is a line of lubricants blended using highly refined mineral base oils and a selected non-detergent additive. It is designed for use in various compressors including pneumatic, reciprocating and rotary screw compressors, and is available in a range of viscosity grades.
Features & Benefits
Sinopec L-DAB Air Compressor Oil is suitable for use in:
- All types of reciprocating air compressors where a DIN 51506 VDL oil is required, for once-through cylinder lubrication and also to lubricate compressor crankcases.
- Single-stage and multi-stage reciprocating air compressors.
- Compressors that handle air, inert gases (such as nitrogen, argon, neon and helium), carbon dioxide, carbon monoxide and blast furnace gas.
- Stationary and mobile units.
- Some rotary vane and screw compressors.
- Caution: Not recommended for breathing air compressors.
Features & Benefits
- Excellent lubricating properties protect moving compressor parts against wear and extend component life.
- The highly refined mineral base oil has outstanding thermal and oxidation stability and low carbon-forming tendency compared with conventional mineral oils, and this leads to good compressor cleanliness, reduced deposits and improved compressor efficiency, even when air discharge temperatures are high (up to 220°C).
- Reduced deposits in discharge lines, reducing the risk of fires and explosions.
- Good anti-rust and anticorrosion properties protect cylinders and discharge valves from rusting and corroding, enhancing equipment life and performance, and prolonging service intervals.
- Excellent water-separation characteristics ensure that condensed water vapour can easily be separated from the lubricant and prevent the formation of emulsions (which could block the oil/air separator (coalescer) in some compressors), therefore prolonging coalescer life, and reducing equipment downtime and maintenance costs.
- Improved oil quality leads to longer maintenance and overhaul intervals and extended oil drain intervals, compared with poorer quality products.