Sinopec Tulux T500 15W-40 Classic Diesel Engine Oil is formulated with hydrocracked high viscosity index base oils and advanced multifunctional additive technology to meet the requirements of a wide range of engine manufacturers. Suitable for pre EPA 2007 diesel engines, where excellent soot control is required. Also suitable for use in engines with or without EGR systems. Available as 15W-40 and 20W-50 multigrades to suit specific application requirements.
Pack Size: 55 Gallon Drum (200L Volume), Grade: SAE 15W40
Features & Benefits
15W40 Diesel Engine Oil is suitable for use in:
- Both light-duty and heavy-duty vehicles operating under severe conditions, such as long-distance or urban traffic vehicles.
- Off-highway applications in the mining, quarrying, construction, and agricultural industries.
- Industrial power generation engines.
- Heavy-duty diesel engines operating continuously under heavy or high load-factor conditions.
- Mixed fleet use.
Additional Features and benefits
- Formulated with hydrocracked high viscosity index base oils, which provide improved oxidation control.
- Outstanding soot and deposit control provide protection against piston deposits and valve train wear and ensure engine cleanliness and smooth running.
- Excellent control of aeration and foaming ensures the protection of engine parts.
- High-quality base stocks and an advanced additive system work to reduce the build-up of sludge and reduce oil thickening, thereby keeping the product in grade for longer and extending oil life.
- High acid neutralization ability, together with TBN retention, provides rust and corrosion protection and prolongs engine life.
- Excellent thermal and oxidation stability protects the engine against rust, corrosion, and wear caused by the formation of sludge and deposits.
- Good elastomer compatibility ensures longer gasket and seal life.
- Excellent low-temperature properties ensure a smooth start-up at low temperature and protect against start-up wear.
Sinopec 15W40 Diesel Engine Oil (Tulux T500) Specifications
|Kinematic viscosity, ASTM D 445||--
cSt @ 40°C
|cSt @ 100°C||14.15
Dynamic viscosity, CCS, ASTM D 5293
|cP @ –20°C||6,630
|Viscosity index, ASTM D 2270||133|
|NOACK volatility, ASTM D 5800||10
|Sulfated ash, wt%, ASTM D 874||1.61|
|Total base number, mg KOH/g, ASTM D 2896||10.4|
|Pour point, °C, ASTM D 97||-36|
|Flash point (COC), °C, ASTM D 92||234|
|Density @ 15°C, kg/l, ASTM D 4052||0.875|
Sinopec Diesel Engine Oil (Tulux T500 15W-40 Classic) meets or exceeds the performance requirements of the following industry specifications:
|API Service Classification||
Diesel: CI-4, CH-4, and earlier HDDEO specifications
15W40 Diesel Engine Oil (Tulux T500) meets or exceeds the performance requirements of the following OEM specifications:
|API Service Classification||CI-4/SL|
Additional shipping fess will apply to residential, limited access, deliveries outside the regular delivery network or locations requiring a lift gate to complete delivery.