Sinopec Tulux T700 10W30 CK-4 Synthetic Diesel Engine Oil is formulated using synthetic high viscosity index group 3 base oils and Superior low SAPS additive packages. It is the new generation of DEO to meet strict new emission, long life protection performance and fuel economy and environmental standards. Suitable for use in high speed, four-stroke heavy duty low-emission diesel engines fitted with exhaust after-treatment systems designed to meet Euro V and Euro VI exhaust emissions standards. Meets the performance requirements and OEM specifications for some of the leading engines, such as Cummins, Detroit Diesel, Man, Mercedes Benz, MTU, Renault, Scania, Volvo and more.
Features and Benefits
Sinopec Tulux T700 10W30 CK-4 Synthetic Diesel Engine Oil is suitable for use in:
- Heavy-duty diesel engines (HDDE) fitted with exhaust after-treatment systems, e.g. exhaust gas recirculation (EGR), diesel particulate filters (DPF) or selective catalytic reduction (SCR), which require a low-ash lubricant to meet current emissions requirement.
- Heavy-duty diesel engines operating continuously under very high speed, high temp or heavy load conditions, including on and off-highway, trucking, bus, mining, construction, agriculture and marine applications in the world’s harshest environment.
- Fully backward compatible to those older HDDE using conventional designs without exhaust after-treatment systems.
Features and Benefits
- By using Synthetic Technology hydrocracked base oils and the superior additive packages, Sinopec has produced the most advanced mixed fleet DEO seen in the market for over a decade.
- Provides extended long-term protection all engine parts including DPF and SCR device, and proven longevity of after-treatment devices designed to meet the stringent Euro V or Euro VI emissions standards.
- Super anti-wear properties reduce engine component wear effectively extending engine life.
- Excellent oil oxidation resistance and improved control of the piston deposits along with enhanced dispersant/detergent properties prevent the formation of sludge and piston deposits, keeping the engine clean and reducing energy loss due to frictional wear.
- The highly refined base oil and premium viscosity modifier offer outstanding shear stability and prevent viscosity loss caused by the molecular shearing common in high-speed diesel engines, extending oil life and ensuring optimum oil film thickness to provide protection on all moving engine parts.
- Providing high performance in both on and off-highway heavy-duty applications.
Sinopec Tulux T700 10W30 CK-4 Synthetic Diesel Engine Oil Typical Data Specifications
Kinematic viscosity, ASTM D 445
|CCS, cP@-20℃, ASTM D5293||4940
|MRV, cP@-25℃, ASTM D4684||14800
High-temperature, high-shear viscosity (HTHS), cP @ 150℃, ASTM D4683
|Total base number, mg KOH/g, ASTM D 2896||9.64
Pour point, ℃, ASTM D 97
|Flash point (COC), ℃, ASTM D 92||230
Sinopec Tulux T700 10W30 CK-4 Synthetic Diesel Engine Oil meets or exceeds the performance requirements of the following industry specifications:
|API Service Classification||Diesel: CK-4, CJ-4, CI-4 Plus, CI-4, CH-4, CG-4, CF-4 and earlier HDDEO specifications|
Sinopec Tulux T700 10W30 CK-4 Synthetic Diesel Engine Oil meets or exceeds the performance requirements of the following OEM specifications:
|Mack||EOS-4.5, EO-O Premium Plus, EO-N|
|Volvo||VDS-4.5, VDS-4, VDS-3|
|Cummins||CES 20086, CES 20081|
|Detroit||DFS 93K222, DFS 93K218|
Additional shipping fess will apply to residential, limited access, deliveries outside the regular delivery network or locations requiring a lift gate to complete delivery.