Heavy Duty Semi Trucks Diesel Motor Oil 15W40 CJ-4 (Peterbilt, Kenworth, Volvo, Mack, International, Freightliner, Western Star). SAE 15W-40 T700 is premium quality engine oil for on-highway trucks using ultra low sulfur diesel (ULSD).
15W40 SYNTHETIC DIESEL ENGINE OIL
55 GALLON DRUM | Price: $699.00
Sinopec Tulux T700 Heavy Duty Synthetic15W40 is Synthetic Diesel Engine Oil formulated with advanced low-SAPS (sulfated ash, phosphorus and sulfur) multi-functional additives formulated to meet the latest requirements of a wide range of engine manufacturers. Suitable for use in heavy duty diesel engines, including modern low-emission diesel engines and those using exhaust after-treatment systems. Also suitable for use in petrol/gasoline engines requiring an API SM quality oil. Meets the performance requirements and OEM specifications for some of the leading engines, such as Cummins, Detroit Diesel, Man, Mercedes Benz, MTU, Renault, Scania, Volvo and more.
Certifications: API CK-4, SM, ACEA E7-08, Cummins CES 20081, Volvo VDS-4/VDS-3/VDS-4, Man 3575, MB 228.31, MB 228.31, Detroit DDC93K218/DDC93K215/DDC93K214, Caterpillar ECF-3/ECF-2/ECF-1a, Renault RVI RLD-3, Mack EOPremium Plus/EEO-N/EO-M Plus.
Sinopec Tulux T700 CK-4 15W-40 is suitable for use in:
- Heavy duty diesel engines with EGR, DOC, SCR, DPF or other new technology low-emission systems, which require a low-ash lubricant in order to meet 2007 and later EPA on-highway exhaust emissions standards.
- Heavy duty diesel engines using exhaust after-treatment systems.
- Heavy duty diesel engines operating continuously under very heavy or high load-factor conditions.
- On-highway application in heavy-duty vehicles operating under severe conditions, such as long-distance or urban traffic vehicles; also suitable in light-duty on-highway applications.
- Petrol/gasoline engines requiring an API SM quality oil.
- Suitable for mixed fleet use.
- Off-highway applications that use emission control systems.
Features and benefits
- Excellent extreme pressure and antiwear performance protects gears operating at high speeds and tooth pressures from abrasion, wear and welding, even in severe high-load and shock-loading conditions, extending component life.
- Excellent thermal and oxidation stability minimise the build up of deposits and varnish, reducing wear, extending component life and ensuring longer oil life.
- Protection against corrosion and rusting extends equipment life, and reduces maintenance costs.
- Good low-temperature fluidity ensures optimum lubrication, even in cold start-up conditions, and prevents start-up wear.
- Good anti-foaming properties ensure optimum oil film thickness, protecting components against wear, and minimise oil leakage.
- Extended oil performance allow for maximum mileage between drain intervals.
- Multi-grade oils can be used over a wider temperature range, and so can reduce the need for seasonal oil change thus reducing maintenance costs.
- Fully compatible with common seal materials, to extend seal life and prevent fluid leakage.