Natural Gas Low Ash SAE 40 Engine Oil is designed specifically for use in medium and high speed (rpm) gas engines fueled by processed or pipeline natural gas or other gas sources that may contain corrosive materials. Benefits include:
- Formulated with thermally stable, high VI base oils that are naturally resistant to oxidation.
- Excellent oil oxidation life.
- Robust engine component wear protection.
- Outstanding level of deposit control for low-ash oils while also effectively neutralizing the corrosive byproducts of combustion.
- Special valve cushioning additive components help reduce exhaust valve seat and face wear during severe service.
- The low-ash, low-phosphorus composition meets Non-Selective Catalytic Reduction (NSCR) catalyst compatibility requirements.