Dot 3 Brake Fluid is formulated for high performance under the most stressful conditions. Tough enough for the biggest trucks. ERBP of 500°F.
Sinopec DOT 3 Synthetic Brake Fluid is suitable for use in:
- Hydraulic disc, drum and anti-skid brakes and clutch systems of all passenger cars and commercial vehicles that require a DOT 3 performance synthetic fluid.
Caution: do not use where a mineral oil-based fluid or a DOT 5 silicone-based fluid is required.
Features and benefits
- High wet and dry equilibrium reflux boiling point (ERBP) minimizes vapour formation on braking at high-speed or highload
- conditions and maintains the fluid’s hydraulic properties, thus ensuring good braking performance.
- Borate ester in the formulation acts as a water scavenger and helps to maintain the ERBP during service, so
- maintaining the quality of braking performance as the fluid ages.
- Good fluidity, even at low temperatures, enables optimum braking performance.
- A buffered alkaline pH protects iron and steel-containing system components from acidic corrosion, ensuring long
- component life.
- Selected corrosion inhibitors protect aluminium, copper, zinc and tin-containing system components from corrosion,
- ensuring long life.
- Good compatibility with common seal materials used in braking systems minimizes fluid leakage and reduces
- component wear caused by inadequate lubrication, ensuring good braking performance.
- Excellent thermal and oxidation stability properties prevent fluid breakdown and deposit formation, maximizing fluid life
- and performance.
- Fully compatible with other brake fluids that meet the DOT 3 or DOT 4 specifications also compatible with DOT 5.1.