Sinopec Anti-wear Hydraulic Oil ISO VG 32, 46, 68 is a premium light weight paraffinic based hydraulic oil, ideal for industrial applications or for the hydraulic systems in cold weather regions. It is a rust and oxidation (R&O)-inhibited oil with the added benefit of an anti-wear additive package for protection. Approved for industrial applications requiring an ISO VG Viscosity Grade Fluid.
Sinopec Anti-wear Hydraulic Oil is suitable for use in:
- Hydraulic applications in a wide variety of industrial, marine and mobile equipment.
- Vane and gear pumps operating under high loads, as recommended by pump manufacturers.
- Severe service hydraulic systems, employing axial and radial piston pumps, as recommended by pump manufacturers.
Features and benefits
- High-quality base oils combined with multifunctional additive technology provide outstanding anti-wear properties, rust protection, low varnish and deposit formation, good demulsibility, oxidation resistance, good antifoam properties and fast air release properties, to protect and extend the life of hydraulic pumps and systems.
- Good hydrolytic stability and filterability, ensure optimum product life and performance, and prevent filter blocking.
- The wide selection of viscosity grades ensures that the optimum viscosity can be used for any hydraulic system operating temperature.
- Fully compatible with common seal materials usually found in hydraulic systems, to extend seal life and prevent fluid leakage.