UNIVERSAL FARM OIL 10W-30
FREE DELIVERY | PRICE: $475.00 | 55 GALLON DRUM/BARREL |
USED IN THE FOLLOWING FUEL TYPES:
- Petrol / E10
- LPG (Gas) / Dual Fuel
- SAE 10W-30
Universal Farm Oil is a premium mineral Super Tractor Universal Oil (STOU) manufactured from highly refined base oils and advanced multi-functional additives. It is a multi purpose product for use in a wide range of machines and covers multiple applications.
Universal Farm Oil is designed for use in transmissions, front & rear axles, differentials, wet brakes, hydraulics, Power Take Off (PTO) clutches and some final drives of farm tractors and construction equipment.
Universal Farm Oil can be used where 10W-30, 15W-40, 20W-40 and 15W-30 grade oils are specified or where SAE 80W or SAE 90 grade gear oils are specified.
Universal Farm Oil reduces inventory holding as one oil can be used for most applications, also lessening the chance of mis-application.
Universal Farm Oil can reduce wet brake squawk in rear axles where normal tractor transmission oils have been used previously.
Sinopec Universal Tractor Fluid 10W30 is recommended for transmissions and hydraulic systems, wet brakes and final drives of tractors and other agricultural or construction equipment with common lubrication systems. All-Weather Grade 10W30 ideal for most applications.
Compare to: Komatsu Unitrac, Shell Spirax S6 TXME, Mobil Agri Extra
Certifications: API CG-4, GL-4, Allison C-4, Caterpillar TO-4, Ford M2C 159B/C, John Deere JDM J27, Massey Ferguson CMS M1145, CMS M1144, CMS M1139, New Holland 82009201/2/3, ZF TE-ML-06A/B/C, TE-ML-07B
Pack Size: 55 Gallon Drum
Features and benefits
- This multifunctional oil, suitable for many agricultural and forestry applications, avoids the problems of accidental misapplication, which could cause equipment failure, and also saves on oil inventory costs.
- Low pour point and high viscosity index ensure excellent low-temperature fluidity and good start-up and hydraulic performance, even under cold conditions, preventing start-up wear and ensuring smooth hydraulic operation.
- A special friction modifier ensures smooth action in wet brakes and power take-off clutches, minimizing vibration, chatter, stick–slip and squawk, and prolongs service life.
- Good antiwear performance protects moving parts from wear and metal fatigue, extending equipment life; excellent protection against gear scuffing, pitting and wear in applications where an API GL-4 product is required.
- Excellent thermal and oxidation stability minimize the formation of deposits that could lead to component wear, and also ensure longer oil life.
- Excellent protection against rusting and corrosion, extends the life of system components.
- Good antifoaming properties ensure optimum oil film thickness is maintained and reduce oil leakage from the system.
- Good compatibility with most common seals and elastomer materials used in agricultural equipment prolongs seal life and reduces leakage.