$329 - Universal Yellow ELC Nitrite-Free OAT Antifreeze/Coolant
Universal Yellow Heavy-Duty ELC Nitrite-Free Antifreeze/Coolant (compatible to mixed with all types and colors) is an ELC long life (OAT) antifreeze/coolant for heavy-duty diesel applications. It contains a proprietary inhibitor technology that is free of nitrite, phosphate, silicate and borate. The product provides year-round protection against freeze-ups, boil-overs and engine cooling system corrosion without the use of supplemental coolant additives (SCA’s).
Color is light yellow and suitable to be mixed with All Colors. This product is fully compatible with all types of conventional Antifreeze/Coolants, and fully compatible with all Organic Acid (OAT) and Nitrited Organic Acid (NOAT), (HOAT) heavy-duty extended life Antifreeze/Coolants.
Heavy-Duty ELC Nitrite-Free offers excellent heat transfer capabilities and high temperature protection for systems that contain aluminum alloys. Recommended for use in all HD applications, including systems that have controlled atmosphere brazed (CAB) radiators. In addition, this formulation provides excellent protection against wet sleeve liner pitting.
Universal Extended Life Nitrite-Free Coolant/Antifreeze is recommended for use in all types of heavy-duty diesel, gasoline and natural gas engines, stationary engine applications regardless of fuel type being used, marine cooling systems where freeze protection is needed, and mixed fleets where both light-duty and heavy-duty trucks are present. This product is also suitable to be mixed with all colors and types of coolant/antifreezes.
- Light Yellow in Color
- Suitable to mix with All Colors
- Certifications: TMC ATA RP 329, TMC ATA RP 338A, ASTM D6210, ASTM D3306, ASTM D1384, ASTM D4340, ASTM D2570, ASTM D2809
- Available in concentrate and premix 50/50
- All season formulation cools engine in summer, protects from freezing in winter
- Works in all heavy-duty diesel and compressed natural gas engine cooling systems requiring conventionally inhibited HD coolants
- Does NOT contain 2EH (2-ethylhexanoic acid)
- Meets the performance requirements of:
- TMC ATA RP 329
- TMC ATA RP 338A
- ASTM D6210
- ASTM D3306
- ASTM D1384
- ASTM D4340
- ASTM D2570
- ASTM D2809
- Low silicate formulation meeting ASTM D4985
- Recommended for use in the following applications but not limited to:
- John Deere
- Cummins CES14603,
- Detroit Diesel 93K217
- MAN 324 Type SNF
- MTU 5048,
- Mercedes DBL 7700,
- Navistar CEMS B-1 Type IIIA
- Hino Trucks